FanFiction.Net
for Super Paper RWBY

1/6/2021 c2 6Bloodyguy
I hope they don't fight Bowser with a crown stuck to his head or when he's covered in black stuff.
1/6/2021 c2 Jacob9594
Nice power ups our heroes got in world one. It was satisfying seeing Green get much deserved karma. And good 4th wall jokes.
1/4/2021 c1 8Kaizerthewriter
I have a good idea as to why you put Dry Bowser in the paper world, and all I can say this:

Someone call the fire department, cause BOY HOWDY HEY, are things going to get hot up in here for the future of these stories.
1/3/2021 c1 5Knightmare Lord
Woo-Hoo! Mama-Mia!
1/3/2021 c1 1darkrebellion04
So if Paper Universe Steve isn't made of paper, then what is he made of?

(I could guess that this Steve is either made of cardboard, card stock, or just his normal Minecraft skin texture. Like 3-D-ish papercraft.)
1/2/2021 c1 Qwark's Guest
First story of this year. Let's fricking go.
1/2/2021 c1 5Cheetah kid
i like this so far and i especially like that mew isin as ot remind me of my oc that just like mew but a faunus and goes by mewy, it interesting on what gonna happen in this new adventure.
1/2/2021 c1 Megan Romero
Dry Bowser is up to something. Looks like the Mario bros, RWBY, the Galar quad, and Steve have a princess to save! At least Kaiju is having fun relaxing. It's Count Bleck who also speaks in the third person like Ibuki! Funny during the wedding scene I'd figure there'll be a Odyssey reference or Kamek would be upset that he's not the Best Man. Luigi tried to save the day General Guy so don't blame him. I wonder where's Bowser Jr.? *Curious* Tippi has arrived to help Mario, RWBY, and Gloria. I think Kartana is like Soldier except replace America with Cutting. Good Luck Team Mythical!
1/2/2021 c1 7
As Dante would say
This party is getting crazy let’s rock
1/2/2021 c1 SuperSaiyanFever
*smashes into Castle Bleck" Don't worry, Neo! Help is on the way!
1/2/2021 c1 WolfGirl01
It makes sense that the Legendary, Mythical Pokémon and Ultra Beasts are tge Guest Stars. This is a HUMONGOUS threat, and they have to do everything in their power to stop it. Also Steve being one of the ones taken by Count Bleck leads to me wondering if he'll be brainwashed by Nastashia, who appears to quite powerful considering her backhanding Marien, or will end up with being teleported out with either Peach or Bowser Roman and Neo. Also Roman as Bowser's best man is a great idea and shows off their friendship in a more subtle manner.
1/2/2021 c1 Argorok
Interesting story so far, please keep up the good work.
1/2/2021 c1 6Lions'n'Tigers
Oh man, you move real quick with the storyline. It was only a few days ago that RWBY Galaxy was finished, and now we're back once again inside the Paperverse. Well, let the story unfold! Heh Un-FOLD. Get it?
1/2/2021 c1 6Infinity Prime
Oh Yes! The adventure of the Hero of Dimensions with our favorite team of heroines in practice, without forgetting our best Scotswoman. Let the party begin!
1/2/2021 c1 Jacob9594
Another fun Paper Mario installment. Sweet, so the guest Stars in this story are the Legendary, mythical, and Ultra Beasts. This should be fun, triple the fun. Also I wonder what Dry Bowser is seeing in Paper Universe, only one way to find out.
285 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19