FanFiction.Net
for Super Paper RWBY

3/8/2021 c17 6Infinity Prime
What a dark chapter! Impressive as always. I hope Rubes gets out of this one. I think Team Dangarompa could help her. answer me by PM if you agree.
3/8/2021 c17 15LogBook
And the award for saddest chapter of the series goes to this one, and the award for the villain who has done the most irreparable mental damage to Ruby goes to Dimentio beating out dark Ruby by a long shot.
Anyways nice seeing dry bowser and dimentio finally meeting up.
3/8/2021 c17 18TheSavageMan100
The Chaos Heart is destroyed, Dimentio's ambitions in the Paper Universe are thwarted, and the worlds are on the verge of being restored. The question is, will Ruby ever recover from her despair? Or will she instead go down the Anti-Aqua and/or Injustice Superman route? Dimentio claims Ruby will never be relieved of her despair... or will she be? You be the judge!
3/8/2021 c17 SuperSaiyanFever
Dimentio, you psychotic bastard! You knew Ruby's inability to handle her own issues would make her a suitable target. But hope is not lost, clown! There's still one thing we can do to save Ruby from this despair: invoke a Change of Heart with the Metaverse. If we can locate her Shadow, we have a fighting chance of restoring her to her normal, happy self. We'll have to check how far gone she is first, though. Chocolate chip cookie test. If Ruby doesn't react to that, contact Akira.
3/8/2021 c17 Anon
To be honest, I hope Opzin gets a MASSIVE calling out for what happened to Ruby: He’s the one to recruit her and have her do everything, resulting in all that trauma.
3/8/2021 c17 Megan Romero
*Takes a Deep Breath* Curse you Dimentio! How dare you give our precious cinnamon roll Ruby Despair! While I'm glad that the Chaos Heart is gone and the worlds/universes are saved the damage to Ruby's sanity is in critical condition. There might be a way to reverse the damage like erasing one's memories but it's more of a double edged sword, it could cause more harm than good. I hope Ruby gets well soon and recovers. I think Queen Jaydes will be furious that Dimentio escaped death. Also Curse you Dry Bowser!
3/8/2021 c17 Guest
Given each of Dry Bowser’s other accomplices, this isn’t good.
3/8/2021 c17 6bowser3000000
So Dimentio is going for a Chaos Ruby Encore?
3/8/2021 c17 MaxHD2490
That was very Dark. By oh dear Chaos Ruby!? If Dark Yang were still around she probably call this Ruby Sapphire Rose and I'm not sure how Dark Ruby would think of her counterpart fallen to Despair and the way she acts compared to herself.

Well might as well wait for the epilogue.
3/8/2021 c17 5Cheetah kid
with tippi gone, on one can't robot tippi now, as they burn francis castle down, they czn't get it now, well i hope your happy fellas we'll never see robo tippi again, but for bowser im glad that he powering up as he'll be ready when the ultimate war comes.
3/8/2021 c17 2MysteriousNuclearBirbs
Oh boy... This is not good. Not only has Ruby's completely changed but her appearance's as completely different as well. Paper Chaos Ruby might be here forever or maybe Chaos Ruby will appear in the main dimension as well... just probably not by Dimentio, although considering he's now heading to the main dimension I shouldn't hold my breath because of that fact.

Regardless, Dimentio lost even with Luigi and Team JNPR's power but then again those folks ain't exactly powerful. They're not exactly the most powerful beings in Remnant nor the Mushroom Kingdom. That and the ones who wrote the Prognosticus' either didn't do enough research or didn't explain things properly... or those who read the books don't really do enough research. Bloody hell not only did they write things that make no sense but the descriptions are more vague as hell.

Anyway good chapter Nan. Hopefully things will get better for the wilting rose and hopefully those that are familiar with Paper Ruby can find a way to heal her mind. Worst comes to shove she may need to hang up the cloak and just give up being a huntress, but only if absolutely necessary we can't just remove Ruby from the main cast straight away.

Other than that. SEE YA!
3/8/2021 c17 6Lions'n'Tigers
Goodness, I really did not expect the twist with Chaos Ruby, but I must applaud you for it!
3/8/2021 c17 7
Dang
3/8/2021 c17 Argorok
Damn this was a dark chapter, keep up the good work.
3/8/2021 c17 Ultimate savior infinity
I hope Ruby will return to normal soon
285 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »