FanFiction.Net
for Mount Desire

3/31 c37 Guest
So curious about the unsavory type wandering around (Charlie?) and what will finally prompt them to acknowledge each other. The buildup is almost too great. Looking forward to the next chapter.
3/19 c37 6Amortetia
Where are you? Still waiting
3/19 c37 83Lady Emily
Anne! He FINALLY manages to kiss you without a demanding audience and you let a little stubble run you off!? So frustrating. And delicious. And frustrating. And did I mention frustrating?

Thank God they’re finally friends again, because while Anne can be a stubborn little ass on occasion, Gilbert being cold to her just seems unnatural. But this buildup of tensions is absolutely brutal. Something has got to give, and I can’t wait to see what the boiling point is… Hope to see more from you soon!
3/5 c37 Guest
Please don't orphan this story. Watch for updates daily.
2/19 c37 3Magsluvsaragorn
more more more! This story is awesome!
2/15 c37 Guest
Reading ch37 for the umpteenth time, i can sympathise with Gilbert as he contemplates the closed bedroom door… ;)
2/14 c37 Guest
Happy Valentine’s Day! Thank you so much for this story, I’m hoping you’re able to finish it sometime soon! Much love!
1/15 c37 Guest
Please don't abandon this story. We really need to see these two finally get together.
1/1 c1 Guest
Been following your amazing story since the beginning. I do hope you’ll finish it one day. Wishing you a Happy New Year. Thank you for keeping us lucky readers entertained.
12/28/2023 c37 5CharlotteWarren
I've been rushing through this the last few chapters hoping stuff would finally happen! Then I get here and there's no more *weeps*. Please update soon! Thanks for sharing!
12/16/2023 c37 Guest
Please Update

Awesome Please Keep Going.
12/13/2023 c37 Guest
Hello! Hope all’s well this holiday season. I couldn’t help but reread all of MD again, and am imagining all sorts of wonderful delectable scenarios playing out in Gilbert’s mind at the close. I don’t know why, but MD is such a Christmassy story for me. Just the ticket for the holidays!
12/11/2023 c37 All4uu4all
Missing you enormously. Hope everything it's ok
12/11/2023 c37 Guess
Challenge to write a Anne and Gilbert Christmas themed story
12/7/2023 c37 Guest
I check back weekly for updates. Sigh, it's been six months.
891 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »