FanFiction.Net
for The Celestial God! (Kinda Complete)

12/30/2022 c3 egresadon2222
Technically Aphrodite was born from Kronos cutting off Urano's balls and I think that the Nymphas are born from the collective semen that falls to the ground of all living beings, so technically they are also daughters of Gea/Gaia and the nature of the Nymphas is very lustful ( Obviously they would like to choose who to sleep with but rape was the norm in Rome and Greece.)
12/30/2022 c2 egresadon2222
GeaMadonna
Yurifutanari
I didn't see that coming
12/30/2022 c1 egresadon2222
Technically at the end of no way home, a part of venom stays in the MCU so in fact if there are symbiotes (venom reproduces asexually), don't forget Toby's Venom either.
12/22/2022 c100 Guachico
Good morning. I just wanted to drop a note to say I enjoyed your fic and really appreciate that you gave us the closure of your outline as the last chapter. I really enjoy stories that take a character out of the well-known canon timeline and give us a great story that ends up fitting back into what we may already know. I liked learning about some of the beings I hadn’t heard about before.

Thanks for writing.
G.
12/4/2022 c18 Hadeschampion1
he seems super weak , he is only as strong as spiderman , he is danm god and celestial , he should be able to crush planets , seems he is being nerfed hard. why make a god/celestial mc and nerf it , just make a regular superhero fanfic if your just gonna nerf a supposed op race
12/2/2022 c1 2DefenseSquadofDefenseSquad
Cool.
11/21/2022 c46 CastaCow
Bro. Story's been great so far, but why is MC always "whispering" and "mumbling" his sentences.
11/20/2022 c4 XenoLucifer
If you're writing about the avengers world (MCU) can you at least keep it lore consistent? half of the shit you're spewing doesn't make any sense.
11/20/2022 c2 XenoLucifer
Grammar could use some help.
10/23/2022 c1 1NightFyl
my guy, this ain't the youtube comments, you don't gotta act out what you mean here
9/21/2022 c8 1Gtopia
Theo: What weapon should I use?

Me: Oh god please, anything but swords. Swords are over used, they're common, and most of all they're shit as fuck! There are so many more amazing weapons, please, please, ple-

Scathach: SWORDS!

Me: ... Fuck.
9/10/2022 c1 Guest
best
9/8/2022 c3 SkyNeves
"And I think to myseeelf, What a wonderful world" I Heard the man sing
8/20/2022 c18 Max
ch 18 resume hey i'm a hal celestial half god but don't count on me to do anything big LoL so lame
7/31/2022 c100 2BadReader
Probably good to not have written it. Until now you have a story where you decide where it goes, give power ups, prove strength and intelligence, then make meaningful changes and impacts.

Then the canon part starts and you ditch all that to make a spectator fix, basically undoing all your previous established story. And the duplicate info ity stones that everyone thinks are real and can do what the others do is just bad design. It makes his having Infinity stones in hiding meaningless. And it makes him out to be a god who cares and duels other gods for their actions to a god who literally manipulates mortals as play things for entertainment.
762 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »