for The Celestial God! (Kinda Complete)

9/20 c95 Naruto420
I like it. Our hero is happy with his family and planets :)
9/20 c14 LezarioFanficio
Hold on what is ‘pusIs he a Girl?
9/20 c95 28Death Fury
Excellent chapter
9/20 c94 Death Fury
Excellent chapter
9/20 c95 Silber D. Wolf
Awesome
9/20 c54 DCosmicSage38
So after they were born, those celestial eggs can be his sidekicks
9/20 c52 DCosmicSage38
I'm having a great time reading your story.
9/20 c95 LordNimmu
The good old peaceful times.
9/20 c95 Dbot15112002
Don't worry about me, I am here just raising a flag.
9/20 c95 1runelt99
These 2 chapters gave me runescape 3 vibes. Amamoto doing the edicts of Guthix, this chapter is like Guthix making player character the world guardian (just that rs player became immune to divinity) though I have to wonder... Will guardians power ever leave for earth? At least the modern version of the hero becoming intergalactic police or something. Too bad this won't be explored, sadge
9/20 c95 1DanielHimura
The only thing i didn't like in this story is how you kept nerfing last chapters were fine in my opinion. The only difference is, is now you can use the comics and mcu content for inspiration.
9/20 c94 xXwolfsterXx644
Can't wait for the next update
9/20 c95 2The Alpha 100
is this the last chapter? hope it is,hoping for more focus on the wizard!
9/17 c1 Guest
A teenage girl about 16 named Isabelle had gone to do voluntary work in a retirement house. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.

As she was walking back home, Isabelle couldn't help seeing the face of one of the retired women, a very nice lady who felt very alone because her children were never visiting her. The innocent girl pondered about making a special party for her because she loved pleasing everyone around her. She was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't see a stranger who was hiding in the darkness. Suddenly, a man twice bigger than her threw himself onto her and raped her in the middle of the street.

Isabelle was terrified. For a moment, she believed it was the last time she was ever breathing. When the man left at last, she managed to walked back home and threw herself into her mother's arms, in tears and completely terrified. Her parents drove her to the hospital and called the police so they tried to find the rapist.

The day after, Isabelle was visited by her father who asked her why she hadn't prayed before going back home. She was surprised and she asked him if praying could have prevented the rape. He told him that yes, of course: good christians are never raped or attacked. When a woman is raped, it means she's the one to blame because she didn't pray enough. Then Isabelle cried, repented and decided to pray every day so if a rapist ever met her again, he would spare her and rape the following passer-by instead. For the rest of her life, Isabelle prayed every evening and was never raped again, even though rape happened to her girlfriends.

Repost this if you believe Isabelle really didn't deserve to be raped.
9/18 c93 1NovaVoid