for In the body of Kamishirakawa Kiku ( self insert )

7/15 c13 Guest
This is basically Vrains but what if canon character can actually play their deck the fanfic.

I have been looking for exactly this kind of fanfic from yugioh and finally founding this fic is absolutely glorious
5/19 c20 Yoan Liyu
hmm...

i can wait for it
5/14 c7 1Testarossacain
True King and John Cena? He got no mercy.

Getting Trished made my day.
5/14 c1 Testarossacain
"Well, at least my Orcust deck was still alive, as long as Harp Horror wasn't banned, at least. That card was so broken, even if it was limited."

Me from the Future: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh Boi.

Yep, since Anime main decks rarely have dupes in their decks and mostly reliant on chance draws which is capitalized by the show makers.

Examples would be Playmaker's deck.

Obviously there are exceptions like Cyber Dragons that requires multiples.

His Ape sheit Gorilla deck is gonna be lit.

Also, too bad he ain't gonna get niburu'd or Ash Blossom, Evenly Matched too.

We'll he can use it to his opponents, maybe he can also use meme deck otks too?

Man, this work is legit fun to read ngl.
5/6 c18 Yoan Liyu
?!
4/14 c6 2Kisaraizthebestwaifu
Chap 6 has been edited
4/6 c17 1Unknowedz
Your fanfic so far is the most realistic compared to other YGO fanfics i have read in duel-wise.
1. No custom cards. Well, u already mentioned it but it will ruin the fic if it had one unless it has some reason behind it.
2. Opinions of several cards are pretty accurate. Dragun and VFD are pretty scary. While I have not VFD for awhile, people just quit on the sight of dragun/red eyes fusion/verte anaconda.
3. When u pointed out the differences of irl duelling and anime duelling, it is very different. IRL duelling has people playing disruptions left and right while for anime duelling, most of the time is ace monsters battling each other through battle phase.

Because of that fanfic, I had to make my thunder dragon deck (in duel nexus) become more stronger by adding in Dragun(with Predaplant verte Anaconda) and avermax (with IP masquerna). This fic is somehow inspirational and educational for casuals like me.
3/23 c15 4Citylover96
Not bad, please do a story about the love triangle with Playmaker, Blue Maiden, and Miyu Sugisaki.
3/11 c1 Chryseum
This encounter with Spectre and now Revolver knowing everything about our mc except for her strategies seems so staged. It would be best to stay anonymous and get a feel for the world he/she suddenly found herself in.
3/10 c13 kaisar.dinasty
this is for my previous comment , i just reread it and realiase why i feel its way random . becauae after all the previous chapter is not a cliffhanger and you start the chapter with flashback which really throwme off . i understand your plight tho , you have trouble to continue the story because the anime story already finished , your only choice is to make new story if you want to continue.
3/10 c14 kaisar.dinasty
i just re read the story again i see , wew the opening too randok for me . well the problem with the story after all is you already beat the "villain" so its kinda hard for you to continue the story beside making a new story .
3/10 c14 kaisar.dinasty
? i am confused , why is there yusei kaiba and akiza in this chapter. i tho this story is all about link. i think you post on wrong story
3/7 c1 7PebbleDragon78
Editor’s Note: Both chapters 4 and 5 have been edited by me.
2/11 c13 Guest
Ok this got more interesting. You should read Yugioh OCG structures. A yugioh manga in which they actually play the game
2/3 c12 Guest
A date reference and a league reference cool
27 Page 1 2 Next »