for Light in the Darkness

6/9/2021 c18 2InuYoiushi
Great story so far, I can’t wait to see what happens next for them.
6/6/2021 c17 Hn
I'll admit to having been liking this story until Kairi got a keyblade before Riku. Like WTF? Why? What'd she do to deserve that?
6/5/2021 c18 Jostanos
Matsuo: *blinks* What did Sora do? Take away Riku's Darkness? Absorb Riku's Darkness? Return Riku to what he looked like at age six?
6/3/2021 c18 Aion27
Awesome, I really loved the way that this chapter went. I feel like you incorporated the fight with Xemnas perfectly into your story from the way you had the things that happened in the game with the feelings between the two from your story. It was just great all around because I sometimes see authors just write out pretty much the entire fight and if I wanted something like that I could just play the games but you didn’t do that and it was perfect. I’m not saying a whole fight would have been terrible but I prefer the way you did it.

Also, the way you had Riku return to himself was very well done. With it being their feeling while together making out that released a bunch of light to restore him. I could very easily say something crude about the light being white but I will hold off and let you think of that yourselves.

It will be interesting to see where you go from here. Maybe the door will appear like in the game, maybe they wander and come across Aqua and leave together, or maybe you think of another way that will surprise us all but I can hardly wait to find out.

Overall, like I said before it was a great chapter and I love this story
6/3/2021 c18 51Venquine1990
Sometimes you don't need outside help to get your life back on track, so to say. You just need love.

Yeah, that sounded beyond cheesy and I don't care.
5/30/2021 c17 2Yumi Edogawa
I hope Kairi takes it well. Her confusion is understandable, but I hope she isn't actually in love with Sora. What she was thinking sounded more like she either thought she should end up with him or that she has a very shallow crush based on a fairytale fantasy. Either way, I'm glad she recognized Riku, that could have been a lot worse.

I'm also glad that Sora was able to come to an accord and work with Roxas when needed.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
5/28/2021 c17 APridefulSin
whew, I thought diz was going to try and ruin everything
5/27/2021 c17 Jostanos
Omake: "Alright, guys! Let's end this! KEEYYYBLADE WIELDERS!"
5/21/2021 c16 Yumi Edogawa
I'm glad Kairi didn't panic over Riku's new appearance, that would've ended badly if she had. Hopefully Sora and Mickey catch up soon. It'll be better to have more than one fighter with Kairi. I'm also looking forward to seeing Roxas get his own Replica. I'm happy Sora was able to convince him that he only wanted to help. Hopefully they find Lea soon, so Roxas and Sora can get to know him too.
5/16/2021 c16 Jostanos
Sci, you have written another beautiful chapter, and my emotions are too all-over-the-place to add anything else.

Please continue when you may. :)
5/16/2021 c16 APridefulSin
yep it's him kairi, now to get back to sora!
5/4/2021 c8 26Lil Lost Lady
Next chapter is officially Kingdom Hearts 2 then? Will Sora wake up? It's only been a few chapters since he went to sleep but it feels much longer. All this rehashing of the games is making me wanna play them even if your version is adding bits to the story it's been awhile since I played it so I can't pin point everything that's different.
5/4/2021 c6 Lil Lost Lady
So will the next chapter be more from Roxas' Days game or will we move onto the KH2 plot or perhaps Riku's awakening?
5/4/2021 c5 Lil Lost Lady
The Replica Riku hardly ever survives or sticks around in the story's I've read so it'd be a nice change if he did. I don't mind the Replica with Namine and I've seen some Roxas and Kairi pairings before it can work. I've never thought about Kairi with Ventus before but that could also work. Usually I see Hayner paired with someone from his two(three) friend group or Seifer but it's been awhile since I've read anything from this fandom so who knows which pairings are popping up.
4/29/2021 c4 Lil Lost Lady
So as they progress through the castle is Sora becoming more Heartless-like? That bit at the end makes me think that maybe Riku will give into darkness sooner than even in the game?
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »