for Light in the Darkness

4/29/2021 c3 26Lil Lost Lady
An interesting combo of 365/2 Days and Chain of Memories with the variants you added, can't wait to read more.
4/29/2021 c2 Lil Lost Lady
I've read many a Kingdom Hearts fic in the past but this has got to be the first one where Sora ends up with Riku in the Realm of Darkness after the events of the game, so I didn't see that twist coming. Anti-Form Sora is a plotline I don't see used very often either and I like the added Sora-heartless bit on top of it.
4/29/2021 c1 Lil Lost Lady
I'm interested to see how much of the games this follows and what you make your own.
4/15/2021 c15 APridefulSin
woah!
4/14/2021 c15 Jostanos
Matsuo: Roxas? Sora can feel Roxas from where he is? But where is he?
4/14/2021 c15 2Yumi Edogawa
I'm glad Riku is with Sora. Hopefully Donald and Goofy accept he doesn't want to hurt Sora and is Riku soon. Plus, now Sora and the others have a better idea of where Kairi is now that Riku is there to help.

I feel sorry for Roxas. Hopefully things will be better for Sora (and Roxas) now that Riku knows Roxas is at least partially aware.
3/23/2021 c14 APridefulSin
yes sora, he did. many people feel that way when they change even irrationally you're just going to have to change his mind!
3/21/2021 c14 Yumi Edogawa
I'm glad Sora finally caught up with Riku and knows what actually happened now! Hopefully now that things are in the open they'll be able to actually deal with them.

I'm also curious to see if Kairi will be able to escape on her own. Plus there's Donald and Goofy's reactions to seeing Riku again to deal with... I can just see one of them following Sora into the trees because he's worried, then immediately starting to attack (or be very confused depending) Riku since he looks like 'Ansem' and is wearing an Organization cloak.

It was also cute picturing Sora as a lion cub as well as a vampire Santa. I wonder what would happen if he ended up visiting the other holiday realms.
3/20/2021 c14 Jostanos
Sora and Riku have been reunited, and they are beginning to understand things a bit better than before.
3/19/2021 c14 PheonixQueen15
Bad Riku, listen to Sora! He’s your best friend!
3/17/2021 c13 Jostanos
Sooner or later Sora may jump through the portal just to join you, Riku, no matter what his Drive form happened to be at the time.
3/17/2021 c13 Yumi Edogawa
Kairi has been kidnapped... I would not want to be anywhere near the ones responsible when Riku or Sora find them. I actually thought the kidnapper was Hades initially based on the description.

I do feel bad for Axel. Hopefully he accepts Sora eventually.

I'm glad that Sora got to see Riku again. At least this time he has more clues to work with about what's going on with him and why he's avoiding Sora.

Thanks for updating :)
3/17/2021 c13 51Venquine1990
The chapter was brilliant, but you again mixed Ansem up with Xemnas in his conversation with Saïx about Sora and Axel. Other than that, the story is going pretty dang great and I look forward to more. Also loved the actual chapter 11 of your other story.
3/16/2021 c12 Jostanos
For which system, Sci? Depending on the PS system you may be able to get the 2.5 HD remix of KH 1 & 2, with RE: Chain of Memories, 365/2 days, and Birth by Sleep all in one disk.
I know that I have a copy, but it is for the PS3.

*sighs* Will, there are some questions to which you are not meant to know the answers to, and those may be a couple of them.
3/3/2021 c12 2Yumi Edogawa
Poor Riku was shocked and worried to see Sora looking like a Heartless. Hopefully Sora figures out who he is soon and manages to get him to stay. I can understand why he didn't stay then though, especially since he'd be afraid of how Sora and the others would react.

The Pirates of the Caribbean world is interesting. I liked seeing Jack and Sora's perspective of him as well as Will's perspective of Sora and co.
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »