for Light in the Darkness

3/16/2021 c12 Jostanos
For which system, Sci? Depending on the PS system you may be able to get the 2.5 HD remix of KH 1 & 2, with RE: Chain of Memories, 365/2 days, and Birth by Sleep all in one disk.
I know that I have a copy, but it is for the PS3.

*sighs* Will, there are some questions to which you are not meant to know the answers to, and those may be a couple of them.
3/3/2021 c12 2Yumi Edogawa
Poor Riku was shocked and worried to see Sora looking like a Heartless. Hopefully Sora figures out who he is soon and manages to get him to stay. I can understand why he didn't stay then though, especially since he'd be afraid of how Sora and the others would react.

The Pirates of the Caribbean world is interesting. I liked seeing Jack and Sora's perspective of him as well as Will's perspective of Sora and co.
3/2/2021 c12 2Seth A. Mincberg
NO! Don't do it! Re:Mind is not worth it! It's mostly a barely edited copy of the end of the extra/repeat boss fight chamber from KH2 drive form dungeon. There's a new info cutscenes given near the end, but don't spend $45 on it. Just look up a video.
To be fair there is a bit of added content during the Keyblade Graveyard final scenes, but it just makes the plot way more convoluted. It's easier to read about or watch videos than to pay $45 and muddle through.
2/21/2021 c11 2Yumi Edogawa
Riku might think he's a monster, but his actions contradict that... Was he the one who warned Sora and the others to leave before reaching Hades?

I also liked Merlin's explanation for what was going on with Sora. Poor guy is having issues accepting himself.

Kairi's scene certainly raised some possible issues for the future. It'll be amusing to see how Sora and/or Riku are greeted if they end up being seen by those who believe the rumors first.
2/21/2021 c11 Jostanos
Sora reveals his Neo Heartless Drive form to both Donald and Goofy for the first time, and they, with the help of Merlin, are helping him not only cope with it, but also with the darkness.

What may happen next?
2/20/2021 c10 Yumi Edogawa
Poor Riku is having major issues and didn't stick around long enough for Sora to talk some sense into him before dragging him to Kairi.

I'm glad he let Namine and Axel go though. I'm curious to see what he'll do next.

I also loved the Mulan scenes and enjoyed the hints of future events at the end of the chapter.
2/19/2021 c10 Jostanos
Sora has become "Fully Human" again, but his "Heartless Self" seems to remain, but as another "form" for Sora to take perhaps?

What may happen now?
2/18/2021 c9 51Venquine1990
You might have made a few typos in the part where Xemnas ordered Axel to get rid of Roxas or get turned into a Dusk. I say "might", because I don't know what your story ideas are, so I don't know if it was intentional or not. If not, it was Xaldin who shot a lance at Axel and it was Xemnas who made the orders. You had that changed to Saïx and Ansem. Like I said, I don't know if this was intentional or not, but I just thought I'd let you know. Your story is pretty freakin' brilliant, by the way.
2/18/2021 c8 2Yumi Edogawa
I love Riku and Roxas in this story. It was great seeing so much from Roxas' POV and interesting to see how having Riku be the one awake affected events. Poor Roxas had to deal with a lot more angst than Xion since she accepted the truth easier, then again she had proof staring her in the face.

Thank you for updating!
2/14/2021 c8 9DarkStorm98
I just wanna note from my last review that I somehow missed that this story shipped Sora and Riku

Now i'm just thinking. . . It would be interesting if you did a bit more to change the 358 section of the game. . and also have some romantic tension between Roxas and Riku.

That would be fun to read.
2/14/2021 c8 2Seth A. Mincberg
Wow.. was not expecting such along chapter.. Nice work!
2/13/2021 c6 9DarkStorm98
I think the COM section was a little sloppily done, but enjoyable nonetheless

Also a little awkward was the time frame. I would have cut to Roxas a bit more before COM started and less while it was going on so Marluxia's time frame wasn't messed with.

Also maybe did less to change how Namine messed with their the group's menories, but at the same time I don't really like how Namine's powers work in canon so maybe this was a step in the right direction? Not sure yet.

Now, as for the question posed about. . I assume it was shipping but you qere vague enough about it that I'm jusy barely not sure. I usually group up Roxas and namine's ships with Sora's and Kairi's because I don't like those two being separated from their original selves i prefer having them function together in one body, or forcing them to figure that scenario out.

What this means doesn't affect me too much because I usually just ship Sora / Roxas with Kairi / Namine anyway.

As for Riku I have no issue putting him with Kairi, in fact let him and Sora both be with her, I don't mind putting people with more than one person. And while I don't have any focus on gay ships, it kinda seems like that's where you're headed with Sora and Riku, just have them and Kairi all love each other. And throw Axel in because Roxas would just be a part of Sora by that point.

I don't put much thought for Riku Replica, to be honest. I've just never cared for him. As for Xion, I prefer to put her with Riku. I also don't really mind putting her woth Roxas because, while she was a replica of Sora, she kinda doesn't feel all too connected to Sora to me. She's just a girl with black hair who looks similar to Kairi and has kind of a *forced* connection to Sora. And Replicas apparently don't even have a set appearance anyway considering. . . Well, Xion, as well as how they function in KH3.
2/7/2021 c7 2Yumi Edogawa
I enjoyed seeing Riku make his choice. It'll be difficult, but I think he can do it.

It was nice seeing the interactions between Roxas, Xion, and Axel. Roxas is adorable, and even without 'his' memories he acts just like Sora, willing to do anything for a friend. I just wish Roxas didn't have to disappear to save Sora, especially since Xion will end up disappearing as well... Hmm, would it be possible for the memories Roxas has created since he became a Nobody be put in a Replica? Maybe that way both could be saved.
2/6/2021 c6 Yumi Edogawa
It was sweet seeing Riku trust Sora more than he does himself, even knowing that Sora is so out of it right now. Then Sora instinctively trusted Riku even when he started reverting to being a Heartless and losing his higher brain functions.

I feel a bit sorry for Namine. No one that cares about her will remember her. It would have been interesting if Riku had chosen to keep the altered memories, though I can understand his concerns since he doesn't know everything that is missing or changed.

Poor Roxas and Xion. They both need a hug and some help.
2/3/2021 c5 Jostanos
How may Namine help them save Sora?
May Roxas end up being "Sora" when and if Sora ends up... fading.. passing into darkness..disappears?
What may happen to Roxas if Sora disappears/fades?
What in the world may happen next?
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »