FanFiction.Net
for Light in the Darkness

1/4/2021 c1 2Yumi Edogawa
Poor Sora. It's always something. Maybe for this one it could be a Sora x Kairi sibling relationship and Riku could be paired with Sora?
1/4/2021 c1 Darth Nexus91
I like.
1/4/2021 c1 ChronoMitsurugi
You might want to give this another once over. Like 99% of it is okay, but you have a handful of minor errors. Like this one:

***-***-***
"Now witness true power!" Ansem called, an aura surrounding him as he floated into the air, his left hand glowing. He plunged his Keyblade into the ground, unleashing lightning shockwaves from the floor. Ansem's eyes were wide with madness and he laughed as he

fought Sora. He swiped the Keyblade down, sending a blade of energy surging toward Sora, who used an Aero spell to protect himself from the majority of the attack.
***-***-***

The last sentece was split between 2 paragraphs.

That aside, I like it. Especially the Neoshadow replacement. I always thought it was kind of humiliating for Sora to be this amazing warrior by the end of the game, but his Heartless is puny and weak? Anti-form is what I had expected his Heartless to look like. Especially since we sort of fight it in Neverland on Captain Hook's ship.
Infact I love all the Drive Forms. They are my favorite part of the entire franchise. And I was sad to see them gone in KH3.

Anyway looking forward to more.
93 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7