for How The Light Gets In

5/23 c14 18DraejonSoul
That was a nice ending. It was a little funny how you'd have John go against his better judgment (and health) to go and talk to Finch, because he really would do that. XD I'm glad they had that talk, since it did them both some good.

I simply ADORE this fic. And I apologize it took soooo long to comment on this last chapter. The reason? Check your AO3 inbox. :)
4/13 c12 DraejonSoul
The cavalry came through! Finally.

So looking forward to the angst!
4/13 c11 DraejonSoul
Aaaaaah! So close! So close!
4/13 c10 DraejonSoul
Hooray Finch for figuring it out! :D

And for Reese and the detectives and Leon, too. Reese didn't do too bad working with a team.
4/13 c9 DraejonSoul
Oh, Reese, you stubborn ass... *shakes head and pets his hair*

Good thing Finch remembered about the Bluetooth, and that the bad guys lacked the foresight to give them an older laptop without that technology.
4/13 c8 DraejonSoul
Gotta give credit to Reese's sleuthing skills, especially despite being impaired by injuries.
4/13 c7 DraejonSoul
Okay. Carson posing as a hacker was an unforeseen twist. Nicely done! I like the little bait and switch. Though I feel like there's still more to Carson than meets the eye...
4/13 c6 DraejonSoul
I was reading this on AO3, but I've known it was here, too, so here I am.

I like how you continue to touch on both Reese and Finch feeling the loss of each other, and struggling to survive without. It's hard to tell who's better off-Finch of course is in danger, but not in the immediate future. Reese is working himself literally to death in trying to track down Finch-without help. At least, he's going to look for Leon.

But where's Fusco?
3/28 c14 Original Guest
I quite enjoyed this I hope you choose to write that story maybe even add Shaw to the mix.
3/26 c14 27DancingInTheDark85
Aww, I can’t believe it’s finally at an end. You worked so hard on it and you should be proud of it. The ending was perfect,
As for another story, I know how life is, but I know how fanfiction is too. You can tell yourself you’re done but then you get sucked back in. So when you’re ready, I’ll be there to beta as always. ;-)
3/25 c14 48SWWoman
Terrific ending. John and Finch were perfectly in character. I can see john seeking comfort in the Library, one of the few places he feels at home. Of course Finch would feel guilty about John's injuries, and John would be totally casual about it.

I hope you do decide to play in this fandom again. I'll be looking forward to seeing you.
3/25 c14 3chocolate56
Yes! This was such an amazing story. The ending was perfect. I hope you do keep posting for POI. You're an amazing author (and one of the few who can pull off a long hurt/comfort story without it becoming too sappy), but whether or not you do continue writing for POI, thank you for posting all that you have so far.
3/21 c13 impvme
This has been sooooooo good. I can really see John getting really weighing the choice to keep Finch safe. Wow what a situation for John to be in.
3/16 c1 Univarius
This is such a great story! Everyone feels in character and the way you built up to the reunion works so well- I really felt tense! Looking forward to your next chapter.
3/15 c13 Deep Sorrow
Wow, this chapter was intense! I loved the glimpse of dark, practical John and the way Harold talked him off that edge. Then the physical collapse, and Harold's angst over John's willingness to sacrifice himself, just lovely, so well done. And yes, they most definitely need to talk! Thank you for sharing, and I can't wait for more!
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »