for How The Light Gets In

1/24 c5 27DancingInTheDark85
That was such an awesome chapter! I could feel Finch’s panic and the fact he was berating himself for not being John in that situation is absolutely something he would do. And then the crash and Carter coming to poor Reese’s rescue was just perfect. I love stubborn hurt Reese.
1/23 c6 Deep Sorrow
Poor John! You're writing him a rough road, and it's awesome. And I'm finally all caught up, yay! Great chapter, it's so nice to read a properly thought out story, I can't wait for more!
1/23 c6 48SWWoman
Finch may not be John Reese, but he ia a resourceful and intelligent man. Good thing Carson was willing to back him up.

John going to the library without Finch there was pretty sad.

Oh lord, Leon is going to get involved? this is going to be GOOD!
1/23 c5 Deep Sorrow
I love Carter, and you wrote her just beautifully in this chapter-I could see her face and here her through your words, really well done. And poor John! Great job, can't wait to read more!
1/23 c4 Deep Sorrow
Whoa! That was a wild ride, your descriptions of the chase made it a delight to read-very tense! Must find out what happens!
1/23 c3 Deep Sorrow
Oh boy, here we go! This is getting better all the time, I can't wait to read more!
1/23 c6 3chocolate56
Amazing chapter, as usual! Poor Harold, luckily Carson went along with it eventually. Can't wait for the next part!
1/23 c2 Deep Sorrow
Ooh, the plot thickens! I love your character interactions, you really capture their voices well.
1/19 c5 120ninjadevil2000
I love this so much AMAZINGGGGGG you are nailing it all. The whump, John’s personality, Madani, I love it all ️
1/19 c5 48SWWoman
You laid some pretty heavy duty whump on John in this chapter! Good thing Carter bullied him into getting some medical attention, I have a feeling he's going to need to be 100% to rescue Finch and Carson. I love how you captured the dynamic between them here. Like I said before, my favorite part of the show was the interaction between the characters.
1/18 c5 3chocolate56
YES! This is exactly what I have been waiting for! This is everything I love in POI all rolled into one story! **evil laughs intensify**
1/16 c4 27DancingInTheDark85
Awesome chapter with an epic cliffhanger! I can’t wait for the next bit.
1/16 c3 DancingInTheDark85
Reese’s trigger-happy knee-capping had to come back to bite him eventually. But I love the dilemma he is now in, having to choose between Finch and the number he feels extra responsible for. The building of the story to get to this point feels expertly done.
1/15 c2 DancingInTheDark85
So I’ve been saving all these up for a lazy Saturday morning. And I’m glad I did. Love a bit of Reese action with my morning coffee. This is another great chapter, feels so much like part of an episode.
1/15 c4 48SWWoman
I was on the edge of my seat through through Finch's escape attempt! And then a cliffhanger! Noooooooooo!
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »