for Father Time

2/9 c4 SumeragiByakuren
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for updating! Please please please please please update again soon! I beg of you! I can't wait for more!
2/5 c3 Emily P
Very interesting cliffhanger conclusion for this chapter.
Can't wait to read more of this story.
2/5 c3 SumeragiByakuren
1/19 c2 SumeragiByakuren
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for updating! Please please please please please update again soon! I beg of you! I can't wait for more!
1/12 c1 3briennereneeleny
This is an interesting story concept, I can't wait to see the aftermath of this first chapter. There is quite a few ideas for this, one of them being a classmate of marionette trying to get a job from this company. Another being Marinette designing skills being used for this company and getting recognitions. You could also go with have said interviews would go. As well as how your character would interact with others around them or how your character would deal with the pressure of society's expectations now that he's given them a sample of what's to come. Can't wait for you to update cheering you on.
1/6 c1 Emily P
Great start to another great story.
Hope it will continue.
Happy New Year, Mel.
1/6 c1 1grudgematch
interested
1/6 c1 Aiza Souto
Oh my God how can you be such an awesome writer? I mean, you make me want to read every single fanfiction if it's about something I know (and even if it's not)
You're my favorite writer ever
1/6 c1 SumeragiByakuren
Please please please update this story soon >_<