for Distraction

1/31 c1 Spnlady
This story is amazing, I love the way you write Sam and Dean! Thank you!
4/25/2021 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
4/25/2021 c1 Amaure
1/19/2021 c1 Atlasina7
Very enjoyable read. I liked hearing about Sam's (mis)adventures for the time Dean was in hell. I both loved and hated Ruby. I hated her manipulation of the boys but liked how it was shown she cared for Sam, in as much as a demon could. Of course we know that didn't stop her from using him.
1/19/2021 c1 40Colby's girl
I liked this one. I had a hard time with the discord between the brothers in season four. It made for good tv but it broke my heart :(
I like this little quirk you've given the story line. It soothes that hurtful history, LOL
Thanks for the great story.
1/7/2021 c1 BatmanLeBu
That's was amazing! Thank you so much for this fabulous story!
1/7/2021 c1 daisy.schmitt.7
WOW, this was fun reading! Thanks for writing such beautiful classic Sam & Dean story.
1/6/2021 c1 2RemiSparklez
This was so much fun to read! I loved this take on it! I also really like your writing style! I already have Stuck open in the next tab to read next! So excited looking at your profile page and seeing so many already published stories. Can't wait to dive in!