FanFiction.Net
for Wildcard: Raven's Flight

10/11/2021 c1 Smokinbarrrel
Holy Crap. This was great. I really enjoyed the radio procedure between Shep and Raven.
9/8/2021 c1 Guest
Have you heard of the high elves?
7/23/2021 c1 bable631
Dude I just found this and I'm so glad you decided to continue it.

I can't wait to see what you do with this. It's a genuinely great idea lol.
4/27/2021 c1 Guest
Intriguing story. Would watch if continued
4/26/2021 c1 lisbjerg123
well, i myself do not have a convincing reason as to why this should be continued, other than that i really enjoyed this spinoff.
good job as always my dude.
hope to see this get going whenever, would be super interesting to see the various character reactions from both sides of the coin.
also the problem with the food supplies for out two friends.
4/26/2021 c1 RIOSHO
We would absolutely love to see this story progress into a full story. We really would like to see Wrex's reaction to Giants and Dragons and realize that they are things he's allowed to fight. Wonder if anyone from the squad might get turned into a vampire or werewolf. That bandits name was a little difficult to pronounce could you pls tell us how you pronounce it?
4/26/2021 c1 SkullWolfSteam
gonna admit this might be a spin off but holy shit i need more of this its too good to just be a one shot :) and yeah iv seen the update so i know more is coming and i cannot wait!
4/18/2021 c1 The Man In The Mirror
This is quite an interesting crossover. As a fan of the original Raven story hope you continue it
4/15/2021 c1 Scoolio
So, when’s the next story?
2/26/2021 c1 Changeling501
This was a fun read. A full story would be interesting, but I'll try not to get my hopes up.
2/18/2021 c1 4Edgeoftoday
This was...heh. This was a fun read, I'll admit. If you do decide to continue it, Raven would need to be especially careful around Illusion spells and lightning destruction spells. Also, while his armor can handle iron and steel, he should probably avoid getting hit with anything elven tier or better. And Wrex! Well, this is a day at the spa for him! "I came, I saw, I killed, I instantly gained the favor of at least four different deities. Not sure what you're so worried about, Shepard. This place is like a prettier Tuchanka, except with less krogan."
1/29/2021 c1 13Beowolf 43
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS! IT IS EPIC!
1/22/2021 c1 Logargon
That amwas fun
1/18/2021 c1 Sothe17
I just finished Raven when I saw this gem. I would love to see where this goes, please.
1/17/2021 c1 4Firetrail
This looks like it would be fun to read I wouldn’t mind seeing it continued.
27 Page 1 2 Next »