FanFiction.Net
for The Snorkackic Trio

6/15/2021 c5 15Saissa
Love the Muggle translation - The power is strong with this one...

Never occurred to me before. But yes the force and magic are pretty similar,
6/14/2021 c18 HoneyBear84
Loved it
6/13/2021 c15 noreenklose
Pomona Sprout? ? ?

Boy, that sure came from left field!

I do not understand your reasoning, but you sure pulled a BIG change-up! I almost got whiplash on my double take.

;-D
6/13/2021 c18 noreenklose
Excellent story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
6/12/2021 c18 19madie080802
that was a fun read.
6/12/2021 c18 missgsmith51
"The problem for Albus, once he was thrown into Azkaban, was: How was Harry going to destroy the horcruxes and to defeat Tom without Albus's wise guidance?" I knew it!

"As Dudley stepped outside into sunlight and freedom, he hoped Harry would be proud of him." The only Dursley to have mended his ways and adjusted his own attitude - Harry would surely be proud of him, I think. He now actually has a future ahead of him.

The secrets Albus loved to hoard would prove to be his torment when people began keeping things from him. I really hope Thanatos lets Lily torment Dumbledore for his first phase of punishment. I hope it lasts a long time, and she is deviously creative in her punishments. Snape was pretty nasty to Harry - he deserves some "attention" from Lily, too - but he deserves to make Albus's Next Great Adventure miserable for Albus's many abuses of him.

I wonder ... what became of Molly and Ginny. Hmmmm.

Great story, Tom. Thanks for sharing.
6/12/2021 c17 missgsmith51
Ooohh, I love it when the good guys win! I suppose Dumbledore will be mad that Harry and the girls Vanquished Voldy on their own, without his ... "guidance." Will he be angry and smug and point out that Tom can still return because he made Horcruxes, not realizing the kids have handled them?

It should be interesting to watch him try and make himself necessary and indispensable, which he actually thinks he is. I hope Amelia shreds him.
6/12/2021 c7 madie080802
woohoo!
6/12/2021 c6 madie080802
Wow!
6/12/2021 c16 missgsmith51
Too bad Snape didn't make a copy of Dumbledore's "orders" and put them into a vial in his pocket, along with the address. It would be nice to get Dumbledore for masterminding this crime against Muggles. It would definitely dent his reputation for people to hear his casual way of talking about murdering Hermione's parents. Honestly, I think Dumbo's reasoning is stupid. With her parents dead, Hermione would cling even more strongly to Harry.

Well, I hope Dumbledore gets just what he deserves.
6/12/2021 c5 madie080802
love the movie quotes
6/12/2021 c4 madie080802
okay... everything is changing, but still, I can't wait.
6/12/2021 c3 madie080802
Yes! fist-pumping. Granger's one, Albus Dumbledore zero.
6/12/2021 c2 madie080802
oh so cool
6/12/2021 c15 missgsmith51
Sirius isn't among the ten, but Sprout is? Why not, if he and Amelia are a couple? I actually wouldn't want to live that long. Imagine how the Flamels felt, and their time here was much less. Anyone contemplating living so long should talk to them, IMHO.

Oh, dear! How will our Trio stop the murders? Do they need to call Amelia? Or will they apparate to the Grangers and do battle with Snape themselves? *worried* I have a weird feeling Amelia will be tangling with Dumbledore.
886 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »