FanFiction.Net
for The Snorkackic Trio

1/27/2021 c7 jpspring
I love the way Luna is presented in this story. :) Keep up the good writing and thanks for the update.
1/26/2021 c6 1Jimbocous
Nice updates. Thanks!
1/24/2021 c6 Fast Frank
Absolutely wonderful chapter. I was thinking that the comment about Daphne would make a story for "Witch Weekly", but Harry's last comment preempts that.
1/24/2021 c6 EP
excellent
merci pour la lecture
1/24/2021 c6 TuxedoMac
read, liked, the usual. not much to say since its short and im tired.

TuxedoMac
1/26/2021 c6 3Mmars69
Thank you for writing, please keep up the good work.
1/24/2021 c6 Lisa
Thank you for writing this new chapter and this story. I’m glad that Harry is finally talking to the press himself. Ted Tonks made a very valid point. I’m glad that everyone will shortly know that Harry and Hermione are soulmates and therefore married, but I also wonder if this will put her in danger. The last time she was linked romantically to Harry in the press, she got undiluted bubotuber pus in the mail and several howlers, including one from Mrs. Weasley, IIRC.
1/25/2021 c6 Eclectica737
Honestly, if I were Harry, Hermione, & Luna I wouldn't go back to Hogwash, I'd transfer elsewhere away from Dumbfuck.
1/25/2021 c6 28Kairan1979
Thanks for the update.
I think Harry should only reveal that Hermione is his girlfriend, there's no reason to reveal she is more.
1/25/2021 c6 1ainokea2810
Great AU. I like the subtle changes made.
1/25/2021 c5 Wolfric
I am currently enjoying your fine story. Thanks for writing. W.
1/24/2021 c6 seagullalpha
More. More. More.

Please? Soon?

Enjoying it very much. I enjoy a good Dumbledore bash, and you're one of the best at it!
1/24/2021 c6 Hands Off MY Wolfie
What have you done to our favorite rag reporter? She can't even write a made-up news conference - because Harry threw her out and everyone knows it.

Clearly Hermione [especially] and Luna are going to be a good support team for Harry. He gave the Ministry more reasons to not re-instate Dumbles. I wonder if Madam Bones will be taking a closer look at certain of her Aurors.

Thanks for sharing and take care.
1/24/2021 c6 SereniteRose
wow! What an exciting chapter, I just love it, good on Harry for outing Dumbledore, and for Rita being kicked out, I hope Ron and that bitch Ginny Weasley don't ruin nothing with their jealousy, anyway thanks ever so much.
1/24/2021 c6 marlastiano