FanFiction.Net
for The Snorkackic Trio

1/10/2021 c2 Guest
We've learned the more AD twinkles the less we are to trust him. But he's just downright disrespectful this time.
1/12/2021 c3 JWOHPfan
Knock back Dumbles, I loved that!
1/12/2021 c3 23Rori Potter
Oh my! Wow. Amazing. Update soon.
1/12/2021 c3 jpspring
LOL! A fast moving, wonderful story that socks it to old Dumbdumb. I love the way you've written Luna in this story. Keep up the good work. :)
1/12/2021 c3 28Smargden
Good - thanks for the chapter.
I can forsee some problems for Dolores : I hope I'm right.
And dumble might got some har time too.
Thanks.
1/12/2021 c3 petuniatc
First - I love stories where Hermione is called Princess or Kitten, usually by someone she can't correct like a parent or grandparent.
Second - loud crack in the street - so was Hermione the only one who heard the Knight Bus dropping Luna off or did her parents hear it to?
Third - I love Amelia Bones! She puts everyone in their places and takes names too. Also Tonks is in trouble and so is Remus. Not to mention Petunia being reported to child services.
More soon!
1/12/2021 c3 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
1/10/2021 c2 TuxedoMac
Yes I'm sooooo happy. why because your writing again. I'm ok with the slight changes that make this AU and can't wait to see where it goes.

TuxedoMac
1/12/2021 c3 3alix33
Hermione's words to Remus Lupin after he tried to make her stop writing letters to Harry made all of my brain cells cheer like madwomen.
I love the idea of Luna's cover letter, because ever since I was laid off on 31 October 2020, I have written a fair few cover letters accompanying my resume when applying for jobs. Suffice to say that my cover letters would not be as interesting as Luna's by several country miles.
I wish with every fibre of my being that the chocolate in the Granger house were slabs of chocolates instead of a box of chocolates. I have never liked boxes of chocoaltes as much as I have liked slabs of chocolate.
Dudley Dursley probably cannot fathom, due to his lifelong brainwashing that Harry is all that is awful, that anybody would hug Harry as tightly as Hermione is now hugging Harry.
I loved every syllable tht Harry snarled at the IMO utterly obtuse auror Dawlish.
Yay! at Harry making the wards around 4 Privet Drive collapse by denying it was, has ever been or is his home.
I love how Emma Granger's threat to report Petunia Dusley's abuse of Harry as she (Emma) is legally bound to do made Petunia turn pale.
I loved every syllable Harry said to Dumbles in the paragraph that starts "Gosh, what a choice" and in the paragraph that starts "You're offering to lsiten in".
1/12/2021 c3 Hands Off MY Wolfie
So we get the Dementor visit - a very different situation than a canon version - thankfully. An immediate Auror investigation/report, a nosy Dumbles get slapped down and many witnesses - of course to a good share of the Ministry - Muggles and Squibs don't really count.

Hmmm, Mafalda Hopkirk, wonder what's going on there? Sirius finally realizing what he should be doing?

Thanks for sharing and take care
1/12/2021 c3 minerdude
This is good, but did you have Dumbledore talk about Sirius in front of Bones, either he is so upset over Harry talking back to him or he is intentionally trying to get Sirius in trouble since he was kicked out, and thus Sirius is no use to him
1/12/2021 c3 40polarbear20000
Go, Prongs! Curb stomp those Dementors!

And like me, do you get the persistent feeling that Emma is about to open a family-sized can of Mama's Whoop-Ass (TM) on Dumbledore? And Dan is standing off to the side nodding and handing her refills?

Luna has something up her sparkly silver sleeves of sheer Sight. I just know it. Hermione is just gonna have to hang on by the fingernails of one hand and dragging Harry with the other.

I've always liked the 'Lord Potter' type stories - maybe it's the possibility of Harry's political schadenfreude-based ambushes aimed at various henchmen, minions, Toadies, and so forth of Tommy Boy. Or maybe it's the goblinesque malicious compliance - I don't know. Such evocations of storytelling make me rub my hands together and cackle with unrestrained glee. (I blame coronavirus restrictions and store-bought pizza.)

Annnnnnnd, my highly-evolved Spidey-Plot Senses tells me Madam Bones is Up To Something. (Okay, let's be honest here. I just wanna see a Bones Beatdown Bash Bout. There's simply no way I can deny that. I can hear the entry music and bell ringing now.)

As always, I look forward to more.
1/12/2021 c3 Jharry1960
Loved this chapter. A lot of great new plot devices. Looking forward to the next installment. Thank you.
1/12/2021 c3 autumngold
Fabulous story! Thank you for having Hermione ignore Dumbledore's orders and stay in touch with Harry. Even better is that she was smart enough to get the aurors to witness the dead dementors. Incredible story!
1/12/2021 c3 sunsethill
I'm enjoying this, so just ignore me saying I wish this was a Harry/Luna story. Not enough of those around. ;-) One little change by Luna has allowed so much corruption to come to light early.
887 « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »