FanFiction.Net

Thanks for sharing!
1/10/2021 c1 katmom
Lovely start!
1/10/2021 c2 3alix33
I love and agree a 100% with every livid with rage syllable Hermione's parents are saying to Dumbles.
Yay! at both of Hermione's parents (especially Dan, who has experience with PTSD after his experiences in the Falklands War) making her write to Harry via nonmagical/muggle mail.
1/10/2021 c1 alix33
Maybe that axiom is actually "up their own arses Purebloods like the Malfoys don't hug" instead of "Purebloods don't hug".
1/10/2021 c2 40polarbear20000
Hmmmm.. Very interesting premise. I foresee some more hard questions asked by the Doctors Granger, and some stammered and disbelieved answers if only from incredulous responses to those answers.

As for parental consent, I am wondering if those same Doctors Granger would be required by British law be in the Wizengamot trial room with Hermione during her testimony alluded to in the summary of this story. I could see some verbal evisceration happening there.

I look forward to more!
1/10/2021 c2 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
1/10/2021 c2 SereniteRose
Wow two great and lovely chapters thank ever so much
1/10/2021 c2 8ReaderOfDramione
ooh this is greattt and love a Luna, Hermione and Harry friendship fic!
1/10/2021 c2 ArcVal
A very interesting beginning, I look forward to any updates you do.

Quick continuity note, Dumbledore does say the name of the townhouse he mentions so Hermione can't say she won't go to Grimmauld Place. Just replace Gimmauld Place with "any townhouse" and you're golden.
1/10/2021 c2 1Jimbocous
Nice start! Thanks.
1/10/2021 c2 3Mmars69
This is starting out to be another of my favorite stories. Thank you for writing.
1/9/2021 c2 Hands Off MY Wolfie
Typical Dumbledore - do as I tell you - no reason needed.

Mr and Mrs Granger. But he always insists Harry give people his proper title. Something tells me we won't see much of Dumbledore.

This is a story that could go in at least 2 different directions - or a different one completely - knowing you. Lead on.

Thanks for sharing and take care.
1/9/2021 c2 24Lexarius
Very good start. Especially with adults acting responsibly (Dumbledore not included).

Dropping the millstone will only help, both in the short and long run. And having Luna around will help Harry and Hermione to drop some ideas and embrace out of the box thinking. Which they really need, especially as Dumbledore’s duplicity has been noticed.
1/9/2021 c2 steve.moore.9081323