FanFiction.Net
for The Godslaying Pharaoh

5/21 c17 Red's Melancholy
So Atem gets 2 lines per chapter now? For how orignal this story started out as it's really been nothing but a dissapointment. Why do most Campione stories have to be such trash
5/21 c5 Red's Melancholy
If he stays without his left eye after he becomes a campione then I'm done. That is the most cringe, overused cliche in fanfiction. Oh, we have to give the MC some kind of physical disability because of how op we're gonna make him. Get outta here with that sorry excuse for creativity and weak writing.
10/10/2021 c27 dan.lew.upg
welcome back
10/7/2021 c21 edoabb
How does Francis Drake have so much magical energy? I know that the power level of the fate universe is way stronger than Campione, but she is a servant with E magic levels, if even her magic level approaches his, does this mean that the majority of servants can beat him?
10/3/2021 c27 BlankSlate00
I can wait
10/3/2021 c27 Dasgun
8/1/2021 c26 RandomCoolGuy
Is there a reason why this isn't posted on QQ?
8/1/2021 c26 1tsun
... I didn't expect an Asian decent would suddenly try to join his group.
7/19/2021 c25 Long Hao chen
Honestly atem will rain death upon them. Never in history has godslayers been defeated by forces of men. Only Godslayers and Gods have the capacity to deal with them.
7/18/2021 c25 tsun
...nice cover for the lackluster previews chapter. i liked this chapter.
7/18/2021 c24 tsun
... This is taking to much time? Or rather the chapters are short and there aren't anything that interest me... I really should put on hold on reading and just wait for more chapters. Like another heretic god battle
7/6/2021 c1 Guest
Are you really that ignorant? Egyptians were not slaves in the Americas. Do you not understand that Africa is a giant continent and the slaves came from areas that had nothing to do with Egypt? Sorry, but this fic is too stupid to read.
6/22/2021 c22 Long Hao chen
Another dumb bitch, atem placed her not in the list of people to be careful of, rather on the list of people to be executed like a dog. Killing him how funny,

even a god of magic was made short work of and what does this dumb bitch think she will pull with her puny mortal spells, this is what happens when you put dumb people in power.
6/21/2021 c22 Eljin1
i dont understand why the barthomeloi are calling him samael. how would they know that name? their agent on hayti only arrived a few hours before the god descended, and the first magical he talked to was atem who introduced himself as atem.
6/20/2021 c22 tsun
he will go frontlines? a new history will be written if the magic secrecy would be revealed. but I'm still confused on what happened in last chapter.
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »