for How To Tame A Sorcerer

20h c23 SumeragiByakuren
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for updating! Please please please please please update again soon! I beg of you! I can't wait for more!
22h c23 5fallingyuki
Soooooo cute. I love this couple. I love the way he is trying to figure out his feelings. I can’t wait to see what she gets up to when he is gone.
23h c23 Frog
Thanks for the update ;)
I look forward to reading more,
Sincerely Frog
6/11 c23 S.iles
I swear, each chapter just gets better and better! And awww, gojo is in love, lol well at least he believes so. Excited to see kagomes response and her meeting mahito!
6/11 c23 Tinas86Roses
I love it. ;)
6/11 c23 16Shiori Mayonaka no Yume
I have only watched a clip of jujutsu kaisen but this story has got me dying to catch up with the show. I love this pairing so much and don't want nothing to happen to this couple don't make her leave!
6/11 c23 dizzydani777
the romance is gr8. thx 4 update
6/6 c22 S.iles
Amazing chapter!
6/5 c22 5fallingyuki
That Frankenstein looking man is crazy
6/5 c22 Tinas86Roses
I love it. ;)
6/5 c22 Guest
Yeyy! Thanks for the update
6/5 c22 SumeragiByakuren
6/4 c21 MautDews
ghehe, Gojo's a pervert
6/4 c21 Moi
I really love the steamyness of this chaptee but can we talk about how kagome must be a heavy sleeper if she cant feel a ring sliding onto her finger. While me, will wake up to the slightest sensation, i.e. my kitten touching my face to see if I'm awake.
6/4 c21 dizzydani777
i Love how U told us the next update will be a saturday! Wonderful chapter...
219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »