FanFiction.Net
for Long Roads

6/7/2021 c12 TrulyOutrageous
Great chapter! Love Edward so much in this chapter.
5/30/2021 c11 cctwilight
I'm not sure seeing Angela is a good thing for Bella.
5/30/2021 c10 cctwilight
Yes, very good progress!
5/30/2021 c9 cctwilight
Yes, Bella is in good company with the Cullens.
5/30/2021 c8 cctwilight
I hope Edward can keep that promise.
5/30/2021 c4 cctwilight
Jasper seemed to get stiff when Edward came in. Is he jealous of Edward's relationship with Alice.
5/30/2021 c3 cctwilight
Bella is comfortable with Edward.
5/27/2021 c11 lillianolivia.white
Well this is not the sweet, supportive Angela we normally see. This is judgmental Angela. Loved the chapter . I think Bella and Edward are great together. And he is so sweet with Charlie.
5/27/2021 c11 Guest
Ew why is Angela being so judgey and rude when Bella is the one with all the trauma?
5/26/2021 c11 Nissa-Cullen
I can’t say I blame Bella for being upset with Angela. She’s not being very supportive at all. I’m hoping the rest of her visit goes better.
5/24/2021 c11 edwards-debussy
Yikes—real supportive there, Angela:/
5/24/2021 c11 13archy12
I hope Angela will be more flexible in the future. Getting to know Edward might help too.
Good chapter!
5/24/2021 c11 vivalarye
I got all caught up with this last night! I loooove the slow burn (don’t normally like a slow burn but for these 2 i sure do!) can’t wait for another chapter!
5/23/2021 c11 2NKubie
Ugh! Angela is so judgy! She says she's not, but she really is. She can't see the kindness in Edward and is judging both him and Bella. I just hope that Angela sees how sweet Edward is with both Bella and Charlie and that changes Angela's mind. If not, good riddance to Angela! After all that Bella has been through, she doesn't need people around that don't support her.

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
5/23/2021 c11 20twilightnaley19
Um... When is Angela returning home. She is not being supportive. Cant wait to read more. Please update soon
655 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »