FanFiction.Net
for Long Roads

5/22/2021 c3 teacher1209
I love tacos, and Anthony, such a great kid!
5/22/2021 c2 teacher1209
Loving this story!
5/22/2021 c11 wendyandgrace
Yikes! Angela seemed VERY judgmental and negative. I hope her trip is a short one!

and.. OMG Edward couldn't get any sexier if he tried! all sweet and understanding!
5/22/2021 c11 8Sassy Mami
Well wow. One thing is trying to understand what happened and another is to judge the steps she is taking to heal and become a survivor and not a victim. I don’t like Angela right now and I wonder what is Bella going to do with her being under the same roof. Thanks for the update.
5/22/2021 c11 1JayNahNah
Angela shouldn’t have come if she was going to be so judgmental..hope she adjusts her attitude or she should leave.
5/22/2021 c11 woosh48
It’s hard to see Angela’s point of view here. She’s being so judgemental and not very supportive. Good for Bella that she sticks up for herself!
5/22/2021 c11 mysticfighter111
Angela is so biased, judgemental and overall afraid of live, a living small-town-cliche. I would expect a friend to be happy that Bella has people who support her, keep her safe and help her build a life for herself and Charlie. I can only hope she won't lead Sam to them.
5/22/2021 c11 dazzled eyes22
Ugh! I didn’t like the vibe coming off Angela. She very judgmental and doesn’t seem very friendly. She’s not even listening to her story with an open mind. I hope Angela takes a breath and gives her “friend” and this family a chance.

Why would Charlie and Esme okay this visit without talking to Bella first? Aren’t they afraid she might lead the press to Bella’s new location?
5/22/2021 c11 4Kerry Hale
Oh boy!
Loved it as always
5/22/2021 c11 mnnlisa
I hope Angela chills and becomes the friend Bella deserves. Edward is so good with Charlie.
5/22/2021 c11 Miller18
Angela is really a very critical person. She is also so negative about the way Bella is doing in her life. She should be glad Bella is finally adjusting and making a life for herself.
5/22/2021 c11 crazycats7
Poor Bella. For some reason I don't trust Angela.
5/22/2021 c11 Mom23xx
Maybe Angela will learn a few things and not be so jaded while there.
5/22/2021 c11 CoppertopJ
Angela needs to pack her shit and go back to where she came from! No help is better than shitty, judgemental help. Go Home Angela.
5/22/2021 c11 rochinha058
Ohh man sucks that bella and Angela's reunion is not going well. Hopefully Angela will be able to see how good Edward is too Bella and Charlie
655 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »