FanFiction.Net
for Long Roads

7/29/2021 c15 PuzzlePerfect9
As a reader, I love this story and will be waiting for it to finish if you keep going!
7/29/2021 c15 AnakinSmom
I hope you can continue this with out a hiatus but do what you have to do to feel comfortable writing this.
7/29/2021 c15 mnnlisa
Bella's new place sounds nice. They need to go after the person that broke the NDA.
7/29/2021 c15 Kathryn L. Malone
Just wanted to let you know that you referred to Charlie as Bailey in this chapter if you wanted to correct it. Great chapter, and I hope that you will continue this story.
7/29/2021 c15 cullenmeadow
Hope you don't need to put this story on hiatus but understand if you must. Glad that B spoke up, perhaps they can move forward in sync. Thanks for update :)
7/29/2021 c15 Goldielover
Hoping you do decide to continue some day. I've been enjoying this one, as it is a little different from others I've read. If you don't, then thank you for what did get written.
7/29/2021 c15 4Kerry Hale
Love your writing
I do hope you continue with this one
7/29/2021 c15 3OnceUponAMermaid
Oh wow, sorry to read about the hiatus. It is a good storyline, oh well.
7/27/2021 c14 1Savage Rob
Amazingly interesting so far!
7/22/2021 c14 Nissa-Cullen
She’s making a lot of progress. That’s a big step right there. I’m glad they were both able to enjoy it. I’m surprised no one outed her to the press about being at the wedding. That was lucky.
7/20/2021 c14 Guest
the lemon was a little too clinical for my taste ... it lacked warmth which is super weird considering how much of a warm person edward is. maybe you intended for it to be read that way, i don't know. the wedding scene was cute, i loved it.
7/19/2021 c14 Jess
Good! This is by no means a hate comment, I just wish the romantic moments weren't always so brief and sparse. I think it would be so much lovelier if their reactions toward each other were more descriptive and detailed. Just some suggestions, not hating! :)
7/19/2021 c14 13archy12
Families can be of different types. Both Anthony and Charlie have people around them who love them, and that's the most important thing.
7/18/2021 c14 lillianolivia.white
I loved the chapter and the lemon. Anthony was so cute at the reception. And Edward was adorable for checking on Charlie.
7/18/2021 c14 dazzled eyes22
I enjoyed the reception. Laughed at Carlisle and Edward’s discussion about Charlie and just adored Bella and Anthony’s dance.

It was amazing to see how much this family embraced Edward and Bella being together despite all the challenges against them. The women in their lives and Carlisle really gave Edward their approval. I hope to hear what Emmett said to Bella as he joined his sister on the dance floor because that was a much-needed bonding moment.

After all that buildup, I was disappointed in Bella and Edward’s first time together. I loved that consideration went into the said and unsaid boundaries necessary after what happened with Jacob, but it felt kind of cold. Now, I get Bella may have wanted to just pull the band-aid off and not make the moment any bigger than it was and that may have been a false sense of bravado showing, but to not have that answered with the tenderness and love shown earlier just took something away from the moment for me. I hope that was intentional.

Thanks for the update.