for Vanished

5/13/2021 c6 3RockyWench
Oh please, please, please continue this one!
4/11/2021 c1 readingismyescape7
Are you gonna be updating this story? One of my faves!
2/17/2021 c1 14Raderle
Good first chapter! I’ll be reading more. You’re a good writer. I’m passing along some advise I was given when I first started writing. It will be much easier to read if you have more white space by making your paragraphs shorter. You can separate each characters comments into separate paragraphs. It doesn’t detract from your story though and like I said you’re a talented writer. Keep it up.
2/16/2021 c6 FanofallTV
Poor Sam! I’m really enjoying this story so far! I’m excited to see where it goes in the next chapter!
2/16/2021 c6 JoJepson
Ahhhhh I was on the edge of my seat! I want to jump up and smack Marlow myself for hurting Sam! Brilliant chapter, can't wait for the next one! x
2/16/2021 c6 readingismyescape7
Please update! Love this story so much!
2/15/2021 c6 Guest
Marlow is absolutely nuts and you have me very worried for our team. Looking forward to reading more!
1/30/2021 c5 Astrid
Great writing! I really like this chapter. For whatever reason, I find it much more engaging when Callen is the victim of torture over Kensi. I’m not sure why, and I hope that remark does not sound sexist. I just can’t as easily stomach when a psycho beats on her vs Callen. Also, I th8nk that if Hetty is the ultimate target, Callen is the obvious character to “ punish”.

You are most definitely a talented writer. Thank you, and I can’t wait for your next update! I’m hooked!
1/30/2021 c5 JoJepson
Brilliant chapter, cant wait to see what happens next! X
1/30/2021 c5 Guest
French fan
Fantastic Job !
I love your story
1/30/2021 c5 readingismyescape7
The suspense is killing me!
1/22/2021 c4 FanofallTV
I’ve been waiting for this update and it did not disappoint! I’m really enjoying this story so far and I’m excited for more! (I hope there’s some more whump in the future for all the teammates hehe)
1/22/2021 c4 readingismyescape7
I’m so excited for the next chapter! Good work!
1/22/2021 c4 Milllie
Thanks for the upload it's a great chapter I'm really waiting forward to the next one
1/17/2021 c3 Milllie
Great story ! I hope you will continue.
24 Page 1 2 Next »