FanFiction.Net
for The Bet

2/12 c1 Konoshige
Ryuun: This is a MUST READ for "Harry Potter" fans (despite whatever happens in the Fandom). THANK YOU for writing this.
11/3/2023 c1 13BookloverStar
I loved this so much! And match maker Ron is now my favorite trope thank you so much! This was excellent and I loved all his rantings!
11/3/2023 c1 Guest
This was adorable and sweet and now Im just imagining on the other side the ones who died either cheering or groaning about not being there for the fulfillment of the bet
6/26/2023 c1 Dresden13
Oh I love that! The elves had a betting pool! If it weren’t for the fact that poor Donny would have locked them in a classroom to ensure they got together; this story would have been perfect!
4/9/2023 c1 ArchmageJoda
"Weasley bashing is so last decade." This! Thank you! Weasley bashing is just so lazy and overdone, a total copout. I'm so sick of it, and this, with Ron being not only ok with Harry and Hermione getting together, but actively encouraging it, is such a refreshing change.
1/15/2023 c1 Ravenclawfashioncathp02 2.0
And the house elves! Did not see that coming
1/15/2023 c1 Ravenclawfashioncathp02 2.0
I laughed so hard I was crying and fell off the bed, didn’t expect that from Ron, love it
12/18/2022 c1 Kelsey Dixon
I was cackling all throughout! what a fun one shot!
12/8/2022 c1 KoldT
Amusing. Well worth your efforts writing it.
11/13/2022 c1 17psytoro7
Finally, a good none bashing fanfic! This was good to read,good humor & feels.
11/8/2022 c1 raba123
Thank you for the laugh. Loved it.
11/3/2022 c1 1DoraLupinTonks
god i love this. I have read this for so many times and it makes me so happy everytime!
10/29/2022 c1 ThermiteHawk
This one gets a review just for making me laugh.
9/29/2022 c1 Owl
That was fun. I love matchmaker!Ron with wedding plans all ready to go.
8/12/2022 c1 Guest
This is so silly and frivolous and unexpected and I love it. God, I love it so much!
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »