FanFiction.Net
for The Bet

6/10/2022 c1 Silverdragonstar
So much fun, thank you for writing this
5/30/2022 c1 I 3 this
MORE MATCHMAKER RON PLS
1/14/2022 c1 Guest
One of my favorites!
12/15/2021 c1 owl3764
Lol. Loved it.
12/14/2021 c1 2A Summer's Melody
So good and so dang refreshing to see Matchmaker!Ron. This was such a delightful read.
12/5/2021 c1 Terracotta Tortilla
This is a good story. It's a shame that someone is continuously saying MoRon in these reviews, because they've only seen the movies.
12/4/2021 c1 Cassandra30
Cute!
11/25/2021 c1 FR2105
HI! This was a really great idea for a fanfic. it was great and perfect, lovely humor and an absolutely fantastic idea. I also approve of matchmaker Ron, really didn't like fanfics with jealous Ron. Finally, you are a great author, and thank you for writing this. Appreciate it.
10/31/2021 c1 20Sewrtyuiop
Yes, this needs to be the new stereotypical Ron. He doesn't just have ship HHR, but try to ship Harry or Hermione with anybody.
10/28/2021 c1 ArchmageJoda
What's this? A fic about Harry and Hermione getting together, and not only is Ron not bashed, villified, or a jackass, he's _supportive_? Pinch me I must be dreaming, you do not find this sort of fic often at all
10/26/2021 c1 xOdie
Thanks for this fun bit of fluff! You have me a smile and chuckle today. Thanks!
10/22/2021 c1 15Saissa
Interesting angle!
9/23/2021 c1 noreenklose
Sorry, but moRon is irredeemable.
He should have been shown to the door after the Tournament.
MoRon would NOT have been taken back after he left the horcrux hunt.
Eventually, even with Harry desperately hanging on to "friendship", Harry would see the truth. The moRon is a NO good, worthless hanger on-just trying to use him. JKR just "phoned in" the epilogue, she didn't write what she had been leading up to in all the previous books...
8/3/2021 c1 odonnellzoo99
Very Funny
8/2/2021 c1 montanoaries9
haha this is actually really good
103 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »