FanFiction.Net
for The Bet

7/29/2021 c1 48mychakk
omg, that was priceless, 'deranged' ;) shipping Ron is my fav and I loved the Trio feels in it too :)
7/28/2021 c1 4The Black Knight Zero
Spectacular xdxdxdxd, I completly can see the canon Ron doit this. I don't know, but I always though that to Ron, Hermione and Harry are like his siblings. Beside, Ron always has treated Hermione as he treats Ginny. You can imagine my face when them "fallen in love" in the books. Anyway, I hope read more of your fanfics, now I start with Awakening nwn
7/13/2021 c1 ellebriley
ong this was sooooo good! absolutely hilarious <3
7/9/2021 c1 22annonymouslyblonde
I love supportive Ron! and his frustration seeing the signs before them. I love it!
7/2/2021 c1 Guest
Oh my! This is adorably hilarious! Loved the idea of a betting pool for Harry and Hermione! And man! I could totally see Ron gushing and leading the wedding preparations. Fun twist of Dumbledore starting the bet and even elves are included. Thanks for an enjoyable read!
6/26/2021 c1 3The Booknerds
matchmaker ron is the best. I know this is a one-shot but I would love to either more from the others involved in the betting pool or the wedding itself lol
6/16/2021 c1 Fallow57
KUDOS : )
6/10/2021 c1 zachariahm
Very fun little story, and I agree we could use more Matchmaker!Ron.
6/8/2021 c1 MAGAKI RYOUTA
Lovely story here, and it’s definitely one for the records!

I love the illustrations as well — I’m committing that (and the rest of Hastyhand’s works) to memory whenever I’m reading some lovely "Harmony" stories…

Say, you think "Strangers On a Train" By: bonded4life (id: 13569804) might be a good addition to your "HMS Harmony Discord Writing Fests, Drabbles, and Inspired Fics" Community?
5/7/2021 c1 Wulfkin17
Loved it!
5/5/2021 c1 readsomebooks666
Please do a sequel with the wedding.
5/3/2021 c1 4fundaore
Thanks.
4/25/2021 c1 Sparkling Ratemis
Absolutely great! Screw canon, this is sooo much better!
4/23/2021 c1 MissMadWoman
This was hilarious, Ron being Harmony matchmaker is something I can definitely imagine happening now.
4/10/2021 c1 thechosenone97
yes i can see dumbledore doing that
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »