FanFiction.Net
for The Bet

1/13/2021 c1 2Petra Anderson
OH MY GOD A HARMONY FIC THAT DOESN'T DEMONIZE RON OR THE WEASLEY FAMILY IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM
1/13/2021 c1 lunaz
This was a fantastic read. I loved how you wrote Ron and how Harry and Hermione reacted to him.
1/13/2021 c1 60Jude Rigby
Great little one shot! I did like the bet being the reason the trio had a talk and that Ron actually won something. But I did like how pro Harry and Hermione's wedding he was, lol, though I'm not sure it's such a good idea he tried to tell Hermione what to wear. At least they had a compromise with the wedding date, lol. And I loved how Kreacher revealed the house elves betting pool too! So a great little story and one I got through fast since it was so interesting top to bottom, awesome writing for the trio on this one for sure!
1/13/2021 c1 8rokusan23
I've always felt that if Ron gave way to Harry and Hermione getting together, it would have been the greatest character development on his part. He's always been jealous of Harry, so him being there and being happy for his friends getting together is the greatest missed opportunity in modern literature.
1/13/2021 c1 9redeginori
I loved this, thank you very much for sharing your fic.
1/13/2021 c1 12The Ghostly Minion
Tremendous! A different spin on Ron, Dumbledore and Kreatcher.

Cracky fun. I approve.

TGM
1/13/2021 c1 24Lexarius
Now this.

This I can actually see happening!

Well done, very well done.
1/13/2021 c1 kyberheart
I adore this :’)
1/13/2021 c1 3alix33
Ron pulling out that binder and saying he's done years of planning already in the summary of this fic is funny as all heck.
I never ever even thought Binns knew who Harry and Hermione were.
I loved learning that I have holding a grudge in common with Hermione just now.
Sappy Hermione and sappy Harry in the mental pic I just had of them were SO sweet.
AW! at "I was just tellling the truth, that's all. I don't think you're ugly. I never have." out of Harry's mouth at Hermione.
I liked the alliteration in "sickeningly sweet and supportive".
Ron has read the same trash novels his mom reads. That is SO funny.
I snorted with laughter after learning the house elves had a betting pool about Harry and Hermione too.
1/13/2021 c1 Lily Rodrigues
I have just one thing to say: why in the whole world this is just a oneshot?! i want more!
your work is wonderfull! thank you!
1/13/2021 c1 14Stargon1
Nicely done, Rant. A truly enjoyable read, had me laughing - especially the end
1/13/2021 c1 6E.N Lance
This is great! Love the idea and love how all three of them act. Also, I don't know whether this is intentional, but they almost have a sort of Jake Peralta/Amy Santiago and Charles Boyle dynamic here. Just to reiterate, I love this!
1/13/2021 c1 40polarbear20000
Ha! Works for me! Matchmaker Ron... but what about Luna? I'm thinking she needs a side job.
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7