for The Witches World

4/17 c22 major wallace
Awesome
4/1 c22 2A10riddick
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
3/13 c3 Ppsh
I like the premise here but it really needs more fleshing out and less straight up smut. It's distracting from the point, imo. For example, who is now female that was male before, or are they complete OC's? Is Ron now a chick? Who are the other guys at Hogwarts? What are the professors like? Is Dumbledore a chick? Is there any different laws or rules around sex or nudity or anything (as you would expect)? Etc. Do some world building, otherwise it's just a lazy "everyone bangs Harry cuz they're all wamen now" story. If you wanted to write that you didn't have to make everyone female.
3/13 c2 Ppsh
Doesn't make much sense that they'd still have strict, US-centric rules about age of consent or in this case Harry waiting until graduation to knock up any Hogwarts girls. My guess is the age for pregnancy would be lowered to 14 or 15 in this situation, and it would be encouraged irrespective of them still being students. Think about it, there's a handful of men in their world... can they afford to waste a good 5 years of male fertility? And this rule doesn't even hold true IRL, as not only is the age of consent lower in most countries in the world but for most of human history girls were getting knocked up (and married) around age 13-15.
2/18 c1 Jaccob Emery
Please update this story
2/18 c21 Jaccob Emery
Please update this story
1/10 c5 Blitzstrahl
So there isn't a plot. Its just Harry hooks up with a different person each chapter.
1/10 c21 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
1/9 c21 2A10riddick
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
1/9 c20 A10riddick
Great chapter!
1/9 c21 2Shadowfox32459
I'm Hope for a threesome with Daphne and Tracey
1/7 c7 6DGJabberwocky
Thought you should know, Daniel Radcliffe had a crush on Helena Bonham Carter, would be interesting to write her in
11/17/2021 c20 BBWulf
Loving this so far. Also, can’t help but notice that with so few men, and those few being kept rather happy with the situation, that the women are running the magical world far better. Lol, things are peaceful, if incredibly erotic.
10/24/2021 c15 jslee102
It’s funny to think about while reading this story, but when Susie compared herself to a knockturn alley whore, I began to think. I am not sure there would be any. Men are too scarce to ever need to pay for a whore.
9/28/2021 c19 dave jackson
this story is amazing please can you add more chapters as it is so good
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »