for Changes after 7 years

7/10 c5 3TopSpartan216
Are you going to update this story again or is it abandoned? It seemed like you were going to keep this story going but either forgot about it or just gave up trying to write it. I hope that you just forgot about it because in my opinion this is a great story and has plenty of potential to be even greater. Please update!
7/5 c5 4SoaringxDragon
Okay hold up, why are did you have Natsu just bust out crying and all emotionally depressed and taking it out on the people he’s lead for the last 7 years when as a dragon slayer with better hearing he should know who it was that yelled? As well as Seilah going up he should have been told that it was Erza. So then why would you have him give some “woe is me you all have just been viewing me as a joke for the last 7 years” speech? Not only is that dumb for the reason of knowing it was Erza for reasons I stated above but that is highly disrespectful to the people he’s been leading for the last 7 years as well as completely negates any emotional maturity he might have gained over the time period. That speech speaks of nothing but heavy insecurity to the point that under qualifies him as great of a leader as you were painting him to be in the first few chapters. The only people he should have been directing any negative emotions to should have been Erza and the tenrou group since everyone else already knows and followed the rules while they were the ones who needed to have things explained and broke the rules.

Again, I would suggest getting a beta to help look over your work and flesh out your ideas for your story.
7/5 c4 SoaringxDragon
Any reason why you keep reiterating the same things over and over again? To people who are already in the know at that too? You’ve already set up everything when things were being explained to the tenrou group, so why are you having Natsu and Bisca reiterate to Seilah/Mavis things they should already know? You’re just repeating yourself at that point and story wise makes no sense. Why would Bisca remind Seilah that the demoness is Natsu’s secretary while she’s like sister to him while being real close as actual family with Asuka calling him papa the one time like she would suddenly forget after 5 years of knowing each other?

Try and get a beta to go over your work to catch things like this. When we read over our own work ourselves our minds tend to fill in the blanks or gloss over things automatically which can cause mistakes/discrepancies like these to go unnoticed. Having another pair of eyes will help with that.
6/27 c5 3H0nd3k0s135
Very entertaining story and i hope you contiue when you find the time. I like the concepts and story plots you have set up and want to see how they all develop.
4/10 c1 Flame punch
This is incredibly hard to read in terms of grammar, it reads almost like a machine translation of a Russian novel or something.

Characters are wildly ooc without some kind of event explaining why they would change personality.

Events are a bit contrived and forced when I could honestly see them happen realistically so I think that’s more the author not understanding the series well enough.

I’d rate the content of the story 6/10. It has a lot of potential but contrived story telling makes it difficult to believe.

Overall I’d give this fic a 4/10, it really gets dragged down by the grammar. I wouldn’t recommend reading this.
2/27 c5 NekoMan
Your writing is good keep it up and overall I like it except for those little Erza bashing.
2/17 c5 JCarrasco
Keep it up I love this story please.
2/15 c4 Lord Voldemort
Just one question. Do you really hate Erza that much? I mean I'm not really a fan of her and her attitude was a little bit disturbing but that's because she's in the tower for eight years and the environment there is not really pleasant that's why I think she has PTSD and I believe that a child adapts on what he/she sees on his/her surroundings that's why we can see her hit people especially Natsu and I repeat a child adapts on what he/she sees that's why she think that the only way she can discipline Natsu was to hit him because that's what she saw when she was on the tower and she saw it effective I mean that's not good but can you really blame her when most of her life she was beaten and tortured in the tower. But after the Tower Arc her character development started and then sadly messed up again on the last season. Anyways you're a good writer though.

PS: I'm not really a fan of FairyTail but I can say it's a decent one and has a good concept though the downside of this anime it has a LOT of fanservice that's why it is so cringey.
2/12 c5 15Ryojin
Great story keep it up.
2/11 c5 zzkaizer
Can’t wait for the next chapter to be out :D
2/4 c5 demigodninja21
This is pretty good so far.
2/3 c5 2Xerzo LotCN
You know idm crossover details as long as it fits the theme and not bring male protags lols or causes ntr and especially if its used to expand the harem

So why doesn't he use magic is he using curse or something else or chakra?
2/3 c5 skyrim Morrowind
Break this shit go for it!
2/3 c4 skyrim Morrowind
This just made me hate Erza so and I love we’re the story going
2/3 c5 Azrael - Archangel of Death