for Changes after 7 years

8/11 c6 1A-Friend01
Keep it up looking forward to more
1/14 c1 Efthee
first chapter felt too forced. like u just wanted to bash just coz why not
10/9/2021 c6 JCarrasco
Keep it up I love this story please.
9/25/2021 c3 Guest
First you writing this for people who live in English-speaking county in any of this country is legal age and between 18-21 years old. What you just did is you make someone who is in story 24 years old, kissing and do more with someone who look like 13 years old? And it was you who tell us that she look like 13 years old girl! Why because you what us to see her as child. This definitely pedofilia.
8/27/2021 c6 stomasevskijo1
When will the sequel be released?
8/3/2021 c4 6jlee0799
Just how many times is someone from the Tenrou group gonna make some kind of outburst, only to then be scolded, causing them to "look down in guilt"? I hope you don't take this as a flame, but this particular thing is just getting really repetitive. At some point, you'd think the lesson would stick.
8/2/2021 c2 jlee0799
Okay, so far, I'm really not a fan of how you seem to be highlighting and amplifying the worst apsects of the members of the Tenrou group. I'll stick around for a bit, since I'm curious to see what changes you may have in store, and just how powerful Natsu is, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to bail out if this just becomes endless bashing of Erza, Gray, etc.

Aside from that, I would definitely be interested in seeing Natsu paired with Anna. Aside from her still being really beautiful, it's a pairing I've only seen once before, in an unfinished fic (only about 4-6 chapters, if I recall correctly) where Natsu was somehow sent 400 years in the past.
8/1/2021 c6 zzkaizer
Yay new chapter XD
Can’t wait for the next one XD
7/31/2021 c6 UchihaAngel98
Great work! I really loved this chapter! Natsu and Mirajane is my favorite ship, so when they confessed their feelings to each other it was so emotional, thank you!
7/29/2021 c6 3H0nd3k0s135
Good chapter, liked the tender moment between Natsu and Esme as well as Natsu explaining to Mira how he loved her. Keep up the good work.
7/29/2021 c6 polosan271
who is esme mother bro i m curious btw this is a good chapter i hope you can continue jt
7/29/2021 c6 2Xerzo LotCN
So even more waifus those 5 sword souls better be waifus id be massively disappointed
Also just add all the waifus yeah no side pairings please

Im still confused why he cant use magic
but he can release magic
but he cant so he uses something else
but what does he use
but he has magic from a sword
why are you making it so overcomplicated
Im not a fan of taking powers a way and replacing then it better to add new powers be they compatible or if it branches from something compatible or tied to it or not at all

Also why the hell did he get suddenly so mean to the crying girl in the sword it didn't make any sense and didn't fit at all especially saying he hate seeing girls cry
7/29/2021 c6 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent work and thank you for adding Mira to the harem
7/29/2021 c6 jeremiahkelley93
great chapter.
7/26/2021 c5 BoredAsUsual34
ya havn't killed ya story so far at least... but ya could come up with original arcs or something thought the idea of traveling back in time doesn't really sound like a good idea not that im comepletely against the idea but still. though i like how ya intruduced seilah and then gave a flash back of how they met it was a really neat idea so i would say try and think of original arcs that could include some of the girs in his harem that havn't been intruduced yet or how he interacts with the other guilds or go with the Grand magic games. but it is just some suggestions
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »