for Changes after 7 years

1/21 c3 Guest
Feels very rushed with no depth to the story or characters
1/21 c2 1Kosmish
cringe
1/21 c2 Guest
after doing this u seriously not gonna add anna to the harem
-_-
1/20 c2 nickoo.cp
I really hope to see what you will do with this story
1/20 c2 6RavenDusk
Much better! There were only a few grammatical errors here, and the story overall felt much easier to read. I still like this concept a lot, and, if you can properly explain awakening magic, then you have one of the coolest ideas I've ever heard of. I think I understand it, but it's still a bit confusing. I'm a bit confused on two things. Is Anna paired with Natsu? And what about that OC? Ginger was stated to have a huge crush on him, which could obviously be one-sided, and Anna seemed to share mutual feelings with him. Barring the fact that it's a bit...unusual for them to be in any sort of relationship, seeing as she's almost 20 years his senior, I don't quite understand how that would work. Hopefully, you already have plans for these things, and I'm excited to see what else you have in store! Consider my interest peaked!
1/20 c2 3Natsu vi Kurosaki
That’s a pretty cool idea, awakening magic...if I ever write a story again can I use that idea?
1/20 c2 Flaming Devil
good chapter
1/19 c1 6RavenDusk
Hey! Glad to see you took my advice and gave writing a shot! I pretty much have the same thing to say as I did when you mentioned this concept to me earlier, which is that the concept is great but your grammar, formatting, and spelling could use work. I highly recommend getting a beta reader, a spell checker such as Grammarly, or both. If this is going to be a longer story that you plan on continuing, consider adding more detail to it as well. My biggest advice is this: from the reviews I've seen from you, you have great ideas. Use that creativity. Don't let your story be run by the reviewers. Use them as a force to drive you to write more and use them for inspiration, but make sure you always write the story how YOU want to write the story. If they want a story written a certain way, they can write their own. That's the reason I started writing in the first place.
P.S Regarding the beta reader, I don't actually know how to do that, but I'd be willing to consider it. If you want me to, send me a message and we can talk about it. All I would do is read the draft, fix your grammar, formatting, and spelling the best I can, and then send it back without changing any of the story.
1/19 c1 3Natsu vi Kurosaki
Hey! I wanted to say this a nice start to the story with some grammatical errors and the likes, I’m sure you’re a new writer so don’t worry about that, it’ll eventually fix itself. Also I have a suggestion for you, try to tone down on the character bashing, I don’t mean this as an insult but rather an advice from one author to another, character bashing tends to ruin stories.

Anyways this is off to a good start you should search for a beta, they’ll be helpful. Keep up the good work. (I can’t wait to see what you have done with END/Natsu)
1/18 c1 2Primordial of the Whoniverse
Good first chapter and I like the pairing. Couple of grammatical errors but good all the same. Can’t wait for next chapter.
1/18 c1 1GreekfanFT
Not an unusual topic for writers and certainly not well written. That said, I believe that if you had a beta reader this story could be a gem. I like the way you want Natsu to be and I want to see more of this. Please consider the idea of a beta reader: it'll make your story more appealing and enjoyable. I'm not volunteering, by the way, due to several reasons, a couple of which are personal.
1/18 c1 Flaming Devil
good start
1/18 c1 1Reaper Dragon King
I'm actually quite excited to see where this story will go so I will be (im)patiently waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4