for Ahsoka Spills the Tea

8/14/2021 c1 6Shian1998
Enjoyed reading this! Loved the human disaster that is Anakin. Liked how he was like a new parent to Ahsoka and desperately trying to figure out how to be her Master. Was amused when Obi-Wan got to see Anakin figure out what it was like for him. :)
1/26/2021 c1 11Lillie Tano-Syndulla
Okay. That was the most adorable, funny thing I have read in a while. :D I'm really late reading it, but I needed the new fluff for exams, so it worked out. XD :D Thank you so much for writing this! Amazing job!
1/21/2021 c1 62Kondoru
Now, that was pleasingly daft.

As a Tea Toper, I agree that itis important to Get your Tea Right.

Like dont do as Dad once did which was to put milk in my Oolong. "Your teas tastes horrible."

"For sure it will if you put milk in..."
1/20/2021 c1 17Melwa Rat
I started laughing so hard when Anakin was like, "Oh is this what being a parent is going to be like?" cause no, Anakin. When you become a parent you cut your sons hand off and torture your daughter before destroying her planet O_O

I love this!
1/19/2021 c1 9Ingenious Waterfowl
Pffffft! XD I love this so much, I can definitely see Anakin doing this.
1/18/2021 c1 8The Caramel Cat
Geez Anakin BREW YOUR TEA RIGHT!
This was funny. Especially the 'Master Tea' joke XD
Great job!
1/18/2021 c1 21Sandriassaber
XD I'll bet Kix and Coric DID have words to say after that was all over. XD Good one Em!
1/18/2021 c1 22STARWARZMYLIFE
_ Tea is lifeblood
1/18/2021 c1 8ashnagog
Fucking god this is hilarious, thank you!
1/18/2021 c1 50JimmyPenguin421
I'm glad to see this is a literal title XD Frantic Dadakin is always fun. And it's really satisfying the way Obi-Wan just watches, like "finally you begin to see" while Anakin scrambles around like crazy.

Someone once spilled tea on my foot. It probably took a solid two seconds to start hurting, which is usually a bad sign. But it was fine. How're your ankles doing?

And as for the category... hmm. I would say this one was... Humor & Friendship.
1/18/2021 c1 8MackStrut
I loved this, it was absolutely hilarious XD
1/18/2021 c1 7KarajeJinsta
Well, at least the hiccups are gone. Though for me, I literally just have to hold my breath for a bit XD
So cute and funny!