for All You Wanna Do (Is Brag About Kyoko)

9/12 c3 palmtreehead
Hehee I am grinning like a loon. Absolutely loved PrinceCorn’s posts and Kuon realising thinking before acting is generally considered wise - but then being lucky enough to get exactly what he was hoping for. The fan theories were hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
9/12 c2 palmtreehead
That is a great look at how fans might speculate and the conclusions which could be drawn - thanks for sharing
9/12 c1 palmtreehead
I’ve always hated blatant matching but this idea of subtle matchy-matchy is hilarious- thanks for sharing
7/28 c3 5ChordOverstreetFan
Even as a Ren/Kyoko fan...I still feel like Ren would have to do a lot for producers to actually pick him over Sho in a musical production...although...I could see him lip syncing while Sho did the actual singing in a stage production, and there's always autotune in a movie production...

All hypothetical, of course
6/27 c1 sspaulina
ohh this one is far to short but brilliant fic
5/11 c3 Apple Yumi 94
you're fucking Evil

evil GENIUS lmbo!
5/10 c1 Apple Yumi 94
g, I'm wheezing lolol. I lovvvve this especially the fans conversation online. A writing. im trying to stifle my laughs so I don't wake my house at 130am
3/28 c3 Nagisa
First of all, HOW DARE YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!? I DEMAND A SEQUEL! XDXDXD
Putting the cruel cliffhanger aside I LOVED this so much!XD...We seriously need content like this in the manga. Somebody send this to Sensei for inspiration XP!
3/6 c3 3Kaname671
Welcome home indeed! Clara, you tease, so cruel! I was expecting Kuon to be more perverted watching her strut her stuff in the video but loved the way you incorporated the song! Sexy hot Kyoko...hell yes! Thanks for the update!
2/24 c3 H-Nala
So needs another sequel!
2/22 c3 13KeiraNL234
I LOVE IT
2/22 c3 RukiYuki
Aww kuon you're one possessive man ... But btw I do like to hear him sang tho
2/22 c3 1Maui0murice