for A Gamer's Guide to Being a Rogue

1/6 c12 3PHD in oof
Overall I’d say the story’s ok. Just a few complaints. I think the MC was way too adept with the bow at the very beginning, he was hitting exactly where he wanted pretty much every single time, and he didn’t even have the archery skill from what I remember. He should have chosen the archer class, since that seems to be his primary weapon. Not too sure about the soul gem inventory thing, but I wouldn’t mind too much if it happened. The MC hasn’t really been showing his malicious trait except for that one time with the imperial captain in the beginning. It’s be cool if he stealth killed people in more brutal/sadistic ways to show that trait negatively affecting him more. Also can the MC raise his stats on his own through exercise, or is it only through the system and level up?
10/24/2021 c12 Ricee
not bad, shame its dead
10/22/2021 c1 30Death Fury
hmm not bad
10/13/2021 c12 2gearhead2177
good job. hope to see more.
10/11/2021 c1 TrumpasaurusRex
Flaw gained: Weak body

You have a weak constitution, while your strength isn't affected, your health it. Your END is halved. Permanently. Your body will also come to reflect this flaw. That, however, IS changeable with a healthy diet and exercise.

END is halved permanently? DROPPED.
9/15/2021 c7 Denzel Ramos
Now that the timed part is done. I suggest that you go back so you can loot the crypt Probably, and maybe even claim it like you did the mine.
6/2/2021 c8 Mastersgtjames
Gotta be honest, with the CONSTANT nerfing and ruining of the MC's... Character. It feels like the author is trying to kill interest in the story. I mean, Persistent negative traits gained for having negative relationships with people? The scorn of Hunters, Having people actively slander you? On top of MC having a starting relationship of -20 with everyone but the undead?
6/2/2021 c4 Mastersgtjames
Ugh... did author not keep track of the stats? Last chapter ended with MC having 40 in END. Then this chapter AFTER MC levels up, he has 30 END.
6/2/2021 c3 Mastersgtjames
Seriously? I get the MC only assisted in killing the Captain and her guardsmen, but they were level 61 and 43... MC definitely should have gained more than 2 levels from that.
Also, feel like MC should have a CHA stat if he is ever going to negate/remove that flaw making people distrust him. I mean, clearly END will negate that weak body flaw. Not sure how he is supposed to lose the other one.
4/12/2021 c12 Man Man
Pls update
3/16/2021 c1 GXVIII
This is the problems with people copying other people's ideas, they don't understand what makes it good. The idea is PERKS and FLAWS not FLAWS and FLAWS. You get good perks and you get the corresponding penalty for it. Makes sense right? Well yours doesn't.
3/16/2021 c1 GXVIII
WOW overcompensation at play, you just. made yourself as tall as LeBron James. He's a giant
3/15/2021 c12 Primarx
so far quite good. unusual game mechanics. relatively slow power gain. these are good points which let's you have this story interesting for a longer time and more universes to use after skyrim.
3/14/2021 c10 Primarx
don't understand the negative attitude towards soul gems idea. it will be something similar to magic gadgets in fairy tail universe for common folk
3/14/2021 c4 Primarx
remembering the placement of bandits is pretty hardcore even for a hardcore player. I found it a bit strange how he doesn't find this strange. there were several typos but otherwise a decent chapter. I like it
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »