for Avengers: AIM-Ing Triumphantly

4/4 c18 7The Timeless Writer
Pretty good post credit scene, good work.
4/4 c17 The Timeless Writer
This was a great chapter and a excellent story all around. I really enjoyed Kate's journey from where she was and where she is now, a spot to which she rightly deserved.

I can't wait to see what happens next from this point forward, great job.
4/1 c16 The Timeless Writer
Great chapter.

I loved the way Kate took down Forson, proving once more why she's a worthy Avenger. I can't wait to see the final chapter and see how this all ends. Good job.
3/28 c15 The Timeless Writer
Excellent Chapter.

Best part was when Kate confronted Patterson and told him about what happened to her. Anyways, I can't wait for the grand finale to come. Great job.
3/24 c14 The Timeless Writer
This was a pretty great chapter.

I like how Tony is finally showing respect towards Kate. Hopefully, it'll make him a lot more humble. Great work.
3/21 c13 The Timeless Writer
Pretty great chapter.

I am glad to see Thor break out and give his own praise to Kate. I also didn't expect a cameo from Sable, pretty cool. Can't wait for the next one. Good job.
3/17 c12 The Timeless Writer
Another great chapter.

I'm glad to see each other the Avenger's respect for Kate grow as she continues to save each of them. I can't wait to see how they break out Thor next. Great job.
3/13 c11 The Timeless Writer
Great chapter.

I loved the the dialogue between Carol and that former Alpha Flight worker. It was pretty good to see. The rest of the chapter was pretty good to see as well. Great Job.
3/9 c10 The Timeless Writer
Pretty great chapter.

Loved the way Kate freed Jen and her thoughts on how she gets angry, that was pretty funny. I can't wait to see Carol being freed next. Great job.
3/6 c9 The Timeless Writer
Not a bad chapter. I thought it was really well done.

I don't know why, but I love it when i see henchmen just hanging around and talking, it's just fun to read.

Also, the paring between Kate and Robbie, I thought it was pretty okay, Well done. Great job and I can't wait for the next one.
3/1 c8 The Timeless Writer
Damn, pretty good way of Kate getting out of there. Now I can't wait to see her save the rest of her team. I bet it'll be pretty awesome. Great work.
3/1 c7 The Timeless Writer
Damn, this chapter was just as intense as the last one. I gotta say, I liked Steve's take down the best, showing a victim from Secret Empire.

Anyways, great job on the chapter, can't wait to see what's next.
3/1 c6 The Timeless Writer
Damn, I wasn't expecting AIM to take down four Avengers. But hey, even they can surprise me from time to time.

I also liked the talk with Kate and Robbie, I thought that was pretty good. Well done on the chapter overall.
2/18 c1 9grelber37
I like what you do with the revived West Coast Avengers in this chapter. That series was a recent favorite, so a person likes encountering their further adventures.
I look forward to scanning the next chapters and seeing what you all do with this story.
2/17 c5 7The Timeless Writer
This was a pretty fun chapter to read it.

I like the moments where Kate was defending Clint and her moment with Carol. Pretty good to read.

Yeah, I guess Tony would make it a problem. Anyways, good work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
20 Page 1 2 Next »