for The Champion of Man

1/27/2021 c2 King0fP0wers
Hmm... So just out of curiosity, will there be other hero descendants? Preferably based on Heroic Spirit characters?
Imagine Alex meeting and befriending Waver, who is SOMEHOW the descendant of Zhuge Liang. That would be fun. He would make an excellent strategist and support mage though.
Hell, it doesn't even have to be descendant. You could even use the original Xiang Yu, who was a war machine instead of a human.
1/27/2021 c1 4Srsdbz1
More please!
1/27/2021 c1 Guest
Niceee
1/27/2021 c1 League OTP
Damn, that is interesting. We don't see heroic descendants that much in DxD considering most of them are cannon fodder for Issei and the gang, or wank material on fanfics.

I have a few suggestions btw:

Hakiit makes perfect sense. Armament, Observation are really solid abilities, not to mention Conqueror's Haki was practically made for him. Also, INFINITE WILLPOWER. You really can't go wrong with this. Have this as a blood line.

Swordapparently, Rider's sword in the anime wasn't even a Noble Phantasm. So maybe you could give him a buff here? Maybe a cooler weapon, he is a ruler after all. Maybe have him steal Siegfried's weapons?

Gram, Dansleif, Tyrfing, Nothung, Balmung. He's practically a walking treasury.

Anyway, I'll be looking out for this one and Icarus.
1/27/2021 c1 Guest
Yo he's a descendant of Broskandar? Waver must be hyperventilating right now.

Would be better if he came from Ozymandias or Ramses but hey, this is cool too.
1/26/2021 c1 Gobert600
I look forward to the next chapter!
1/24/2021 c1 King0fP0wers
It looks rather rushed, but I like your idea! Rider would be proud, conquering the supernatural world with all its gods and monsters! I'm not sure how to feel about the CYOA idea, but I'll keep an eye for now.
So Alex is more or less the 'Apex of Humanity', huh. Can't wait to see how he'll build his kingdom.
1/24/2021 c1 PrimeSpectre
Love the concept ! What's the update schedule ?
1/24/2021 c1 Rodvek97
thanks for the chapter
1/24/2021 c1 12Akakiru
You could take fate young Alexender skill for him
Zeus Funder: God's Blessing
1/23/2021 c1 Guest
He going to achieve godhood by himself eventually?
26 « Prev Page 1 2