for Here We Go Again

2/28/2021 c4 8MickDunD
Fucking love this story. Keep it up!
2/28/2021 c4 5NlaEid
The count did survive- I think he's the one who was captured at the end there.

Speaking of the count, he's bound to have some nasty scars from the grenade blast and the face-full of shrapnel that came with it. Guy's lucky to be alive.
2/28/2021 c4 SpudyPotato
Interesting decision to leave the cast out of the battle for Ginza, but it makes sense in the end. Directly reinforcing the embassy was the more likely scenario then relying solely on tanks to roll in. An indicator that you're stepping away from rule of cool, and of forcing the cast into every major scene in exchange for better focus, and more time with side characters? I hope the Green Berets are attached to the MEU to fulfill their role as soldier diplomats, taking a few of the native interaction scenes.
Keep on keeping on mate.
2/28/2021 c4 Onion of the Soviets
I personally think that Count Formal should've survived
2/23/2021 c1 Guest
Aw yeah, a rewrite of HWGA, goddamn, I thought that you're done with Gate. Hope the best to you my man, and maybe this time we can have a final and satisfying conclusion to this fic!
2/22/2021 c3 The Guy
This is cool and all but when the TANK?
2/23/2021 c3 4Major Simi
Well nice chapter keep going
2/20/2021 c3 Machine253
I'm getting generation kill vibes.
2/22/2021 c3 2Krannesca
watch?voYHimUaHgYg
i thought its funny to share it here because of its title.
2/17/2021 c1 1TheTrueWrath
Holy crap you're back! Looking forward to it! As you said, here we go again!
2/12/2021 c3 Starwarlord
WOO! It is great to see this back, I loved the OG! I am gonna stick with this all the way! Looking forward to more of this!
2/12/2021 c1 god.defender98
Ayyo bro, just wanna say this is one of the greatest stories I've ever read on this website and I'd gladly do it all over again (unintentional pun).

Gate was nothing more than your typical shitty isekai anime with a generic lame as hell protagonist surrounded by characters that are made out of literal cardboard, it brands itself as something new by claiming that it was instead about modern soldiers and tactics taking on a medieval fantasy world, but they don't capitalize on that fact except for the fight scenes where the SDF basically just t-pose over the enemy for a couple of minutes.

Your story changed that, you not only introduced more interesting characters that had similar character dynamics to the ones in Fury, but you also fixed Gate's characters as well, making them more likeable and relatable and no longer feel like awful cardboard cutouts (Medic chan as an example) and you took the medieval vs military concept to the fullest, reaching heights no one could've thought of before.

Even though last time I was here you ended on a cliff hanger then simply cured the story with a band aid with a half assed ending, despite this I don't care that you didn't end it properly, you had other things to deal with irl and I respect that, you had already given me what I wanted that Gate could not, you didn't have to come back and yet you did and you bring with you more explosive tank goodness and me and a lot of the other lads here couldn't be more excited to welcome you back.
2/8/2021 c1 BoarLord
This is gonna be _great_

I’m not the best at prose or complimenting, but know that I’m excited to see where this story goes. Glad to see HWGA return with a new coat of paint!
2/9/2021 c1 44Wacko12
wow I honestly was not expecting a rewrite. no offense.
2/7/2021 c3 Guest
Honestly, I would like to see the old chapters kept up. Great Work!
307 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »