FanFiction.Net
for Here We Go Again

1/24/2021 c2 1The Mob Reader
Nice to see ya back man.

God speed to ya and yer story.
1/24/2021 c1 8NlaEid
Damnit Shmack, I have work to do and you just made waiting for the end of the day even more excruciating by dropping this hot new story into my email!
1/24/2021 c2 1Olav152
Unexpected, but welcome.

Curious how the crew is going to get there. I liked the first version's "You bout to retire? Fuck you, training in Japan".
1/24/2021 c2 7Goodalwayswins98
Been looking forward to seeing this again. Interesting take on having the crew being in the US instead of Japan. Wonder if it's gonna factor into things later on. Otherwise looking forward to reading more of your story.

Looking forward to reading more, take care, stay safe and godspeed with all this madness.
1/24/2021 c2 2Inceptor57
You can imagine my surprise when I read my email notification from FanFiction and saw a title that I thought had been stopped already. Its good to have you back in the game with a fresh new story to tell.

First thing I can tell is that the pacing is a lot faster this time around. The GATE incident is already happening in this first chapter, where it took 2-3 chapters in the previous iteration to do the same. What's curious is that it seems your character is not in the general vicinity of the event like last time given the information, making me wonder if there will be any participation. I look forward to see how you get the character involved with the events that will follow.

What I really like in this chapter is the focus on the aerial theater of the incident. The last work only had a small section for Harriers, but there's a quarter of the page to the USAF in this one. I think the aerial units are a very interesting perspective to explore, especially since they are probably one of the least explored areas of the GATE genre. The planes and helicopters being acknowledged around the area makes the events more reactive and lively since we are not constricted to the "boots on the ground" perspective. It will be interesting to see a FAC/JTAC/ANGLICO unit in play to keep getting air assets involved in the coming events.

And about that "Russian piece of shit tank game", I wonder if it might come back around as a poor-man's Steel Beast Pro to show GATE inhabitants how vehicle systems work.

Overall, the introduction and this chapter have been awesome and its great to see that you're back tackling this ol' story again. I am looking forwards to your next releases!
1/24/2021 c1 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
Your story was by far my favorite Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There fanfiction story.
1/24/2021 c1 3AWACS Freeshipping
hoo rah baby, he's back!
1/24/2021 c2 Blackjack8212
AAAAAAW YEAH HERE WE GO AGAIN SON!
1/24/2021 c1 4TherapyKitten
I'm so excited to have you back! I can't wait to see what you do with redoing this story and making it even better than before!
1/24/2021 c2 1Lemaus
Holy shit dude you're back! What a suprise this is, seeing HWGA at the top of the Gate fanfic page. I loved this story back when I first saw it and now it's back. I'm really excited for what's coming next!
1/24/2021 c2 Onion of the Soviets
I personally think that the Here We Go Again rewrite should be very different to the 1st one, like maybe multiple gates opened, or maybe the gate opened into another world like the Attack on Titan world.
1/24/2021 c2 10ChappyJames
Haha WT joke haha

No seriously though fuck Germany and the 2A6, even their whole line up.

I’d rather spend years with KA50 and XM1 spam than what I deal with now.
1/24/2021 c2 1TopHatGuy
Just some things.

Last time I checked the A in things like M1A2 was capital. AMRAAM instead of AAMRAM.

Nice to see you come back to this in anycase. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
1/24/2021 c1 Docbonzai
Of all the rewrites to appear this is the one I always dreamt of but never expected, yet here it is. Welcome back, I eagerly await the products of your muse.
1/24/2021 c1 10ChappyJames
Literally started my enlistment reading GATE manga in a fuck ass hotel in Georgia for MEPs processing.

Six years later huh? Time really flys, NCO now just starting to train for a whole new job, man, it be like that.

Once again gonna enjoy the story you make, nothing feels better than an unfiltered story.

Also, not gonna name them on here, but a 500 man sqdrn adopted my saying of “Here We Go Again” thanks to you Ofcourse.

So the AF some love this time ️