for Never Bow Down - Destiny

9/25 c12 2Echoxenvy
Great chapter man, I really hope the next update is sooner, because I really like this story. I understand you have things you must do and that’s fine, I’m just anxious for the next chapter. Anyway, good stuff, I enjoyed the conversation with Kronos and Python, it was interesting. But my fav part is definitely more insight to Annabeths backstory and her meeting Luke and Thalia. Oh if she only knew….
Anyway, good stuff man, can’t wait for the next.
9/21 c1 15Karinkatoteka
Its good, but try to watch paragraph breaks to make it easier to read and understand! story seems great!
9/10 c12 Guest
Please update
6/18 c11 Marcus
I thought Percy already knew he was older than Jason? Great chapter. I can’t wait for the next one!
6/12 c11 Guest
Great chapter, I can’t wait for the next one!
6/9 c11 rohanradeeh
The story looking good my g
6/9 c11 2Echoxenvy
Nice chapter man, I loved the conversation between Percy and Grover, it gives a lot of good insight and development to the story. Also the little instances of Percabeth are good too, you write those moments well. Can’t wait for the next chapter, keep it up dude.
6/2 c10 Marcus
Wonderful job! Do you have any idea on when you’ll be able to update next?
5/20 c10 Echoxenvy
Dude I’ve been waiting for the next chapter for so long it seems, bro you gotta post it soon. Good story so I want more lol.
5/13 c10 Georgia Turner
Amazing just wondering if you have a date for the next part️️
5/9 c10 Marcus
Great story! It is incredibly well written and I cannot wait for more.
5/7 c10 rohanradeeh
sorry for the earlier review / comments i was in the wrong and would like to keep the writer motivated sorry if i hurt you in anyway
5/7 c1 Echoxenvy
Good chapter, it was nice to see Nico have a POV, and I can’t wait for the next. You see right about the virus, taking precautions is important and I hope you are remaining safe. All in all good chapter man.
5/7 c10 Echoxenvy
Good chapter NiHaR, I liked Nico having a POV this time, wasn’t expecting that. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Also, I hope you’re staying safe and avoiding the virus, you are right about taking precautions. All in all, good chapter man.
5/7 c10 Kevin De Bruyne
Maybe you could give more description of the Roman fort
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »