for From Thedas to Westeros

2/1/2021 c2 4razer666L
While the premise is unique and the story looks interesting, I have noticed some grammatical errors. May I suggest that you get a beta-reader for your story?
2/1/2021 c1 Flamingtailspin
Love this fanfic
2/1/2021 c2 1Trojan Prince
This story has me interested. I love Dragon Age/Game of Thrones crossovers. Unfortunately they are either really short or too hard to follow. I hope you update soon.
2/1/2021 c2 ParadoxTheory374
It's going to be crap if the protagonist becomes some sort of pet because currently she's a dragon, seriously though why would the protagonist care about these noble's? Can't she venture to the Dothraki? Least there she could be fee from people trying chain her down and use her.

Appreciate your work.
1/31/2021 c2 Dumat
Solving one problem by another. Classic Hawke
1/31/2021 c2 renokana
Thank you for the chapter.

I like to believe that the dragons in GoT are as strong as Skyrim dragons. Comparing those dragons ‘actually wyverns’ to Dragons from dragon age. I find the dragon age dragons to be superior in nearly every way.
1/31/2021 c2 5NotSoHappyP-Nut
Interesting story. Can't wait to see where it goes. May I point out one thing? You left the 'n' off of Brandon's name. His name is not 'Brando', but 'Brandon'
1/31/2021 c2 Malhavoc Shadowlord
"You are my slave!"
"Yeah, no." *YEETUS DELETUS*
1/31/2021 c1 redbleik
que hermoso
1/31/2021 c2 3RonaldM40196867
Great preview.
1/31/2021 c2 1DovahStark
You put Brando instead of Brandon.
1/31/2021 c2 Cat Eyes In The Night
Need more dragon shenanigans.
1/31/2021 c2 2miguelgiuliano.co
I hope that Ned and Ashara's offspring are Sansa, Jon and Arya. while Brandon and Catheryn's offspring are Robb, Bran and Rickon.
I suppose that in your story we will see how magic changes several things in Westeros as well as we see new paths for some characters.
I suppose Robert will die stupidly in your story and thus Lyanna is freed from her arranged marriage. not forgetting that Stannis finally gets what is rightfully his.
1/31/2021 c2 kage88