for From Thedas to Westeros

1/31/2021 c2 1DovahStark
You put Brando instead of Brandon.
1/31/2021 c2 Cat Eyes In The Night
Need more dragon shenanigans.
1/31/2021 c2 2miguelgiuliano.co
I hope that Ned and Ashara's offspring are Sansa, Jon and Arya. while Brandon and Catheryn's offspring are Robb, Bran and Rickon.
I suppose that in your story we will see how magic changes several things in Westeros as well as we see new paths for some characters.
I suppose Robert will die stupidly in your story and thus Lyanna is freed from her arranged marriage. not forgetting that Stannis finally gets what is rightfully his.
1/31/2021 c2 kage88
interesting
1/31/2021 c2 MillieBelle
His name is Brandon, not Brando

Great chapter though
1/30/2021 c1 MillieBelle
Please update soon! I gotta know what happens next!
1/28/2021 c1 Miguel
Update is firts
1/28/2021 c1 Guest
First off you wrote prince as princes.
As for the story I do wonder how Hawke as a high dragon stacks up to Valyrian dragons.
High dragon looks like typical western dragons as for Valyrian dragon looks like overgrown Wyvern.
What are the chances that mad king will be first one run up to Hawke and in his madness trying to tame her only to be killed by her either by accident or for him being an annoyance that tries to command her.
Rhaegar you selfish ass
Intersting
1/29/2021 c1 Velzon
I don't know much about Game of Thrones never got into it. But I do like your writing and Dragon Age so I can't wait to see where you go with the story. Having Hawke stuck as a dragon is interesting but she may eventually learn to change as well into a human even if she doesnt I will eagerly await the next chapter.
1/28/2021 c1 66Perseus12
Interesting story.
1/28/2021 c1 overpalada
Well you can clearly see that the rails of the OT are already completely broken definitively following it.
1/28/2021 c1 bimboom
good
1/28/2021 c1 49foxtails
Cool, I like this story already can't wait to read more.
142 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »