FanFiction.Net
for The Insatiable Yuki-Onna

9/8 c1 3Yuzuki476
Oh my this naruto and haku how naughty will there be a chapter 2?.
5/31 c1 Guest
lol
5/16 c1 Golden Wind God
what a fic. loved it bro. whoever created it was a genius
8/17/2022 c1 Shortmike24
lmao haha that was great! thanks
7/15/2022 c1 cdflamingspider
please continue this it funny
6/27/2022 c1 wildwanderer2013
dear god dude you need to continue this story! i about died from laughing my ass off
5/18/2022 c1 1kizuna1234ty
this should have a part 2
7/10/2021 c1 volcasiron30
please continue this comedy masterpiece
4/10/2021 c1 Um the Muse
Enjoyable fluff piece, thanks. I wonder why you chose Haku, since he comes across as calm and self-assured, but maybe it's that contrast that makes it extra funny?
3/24/2021 c1 Ariadne Venegas
It was awesome! But Yuki onnas act in a season then they have their babies and comeback for more the next season. So maybe he could be like Persephone and have half year to be normal ninja?
3/12/2021 c1 5mnementh2000
This needs a successor: Haku meets Hinata after following Naruto home once the Wave Mission is concluded! Hinata loses her shyness in anger and... well, I would leave the story up to you. :D
3/4/2021 c1 TigrezzTail
That was too cute! Zabuza freaking out was the best part...
2/10/2021 c1 2ranma hibiki
I'm not sure if I should laugh at kakashi for taunting Murphy. naruto for his LUK stat, Zabusa for having to put up with these shinanagans, naruto for being a lucky SoB, or this whole fic...
*points an cackles* go get em haku! D
2/8/2021 c1 7JohnyXD
Thank you.
Phew... At least he escaped Death by Snu Snu. Hopefully, when he's found again, Hinata helps by sharing a bit of the burden :D
Please keep up the good work.
2/5/2021 c1 Grim Troll
On the one hand, Naruto gets raped and we are expected to find it funny because his rapist is female. On the other, I would actually be interested in seeing how you develop this and just what sort of trauma he would develop from this, along with if and how he would overcome it... and what Yami Naruto would look like.

As it is, I look forward to a possibly enraged Hinata, as someone took Naruto's virginity and also (more importantly) emotionally scarred him. Because he is probably going to have some serious trust issues with women after this, even if he might hide it behind his normal mask of irrepressible good cheer.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »