FanFiction.Net
for Closure

5/11/2022 c23 ReadLikeHermione
5/9/2022 c25 krazykla
Part 4, you say? Gimme, gimme, gimme!
5/8/2022 c25 2That'sMzPeachesTYVM
I’m so mad at FFN for changing their notification format! They no longer send me notice that an author I follow has posted an update, unless I am following that specific story, so I missed the last 4 chapters until now.
I love how this came together. I’m kind of dying to know what his ‘Two weeks’ answer was about! LOL
I look forward to the epilogue, and the next chapter of this saga! I love these characters.
*huggles*
5/8/2022 c1 TwiFanfictionRecs
Closure has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in April on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
5/6/2022 c25 Guest
Hope you do part 4! I feel like there is a lot unresolved- what about irina/that storyline seemed to just drop? Are they going to have a baby? How do they adjust to everyday life? I also have a hard time believing renee/Phil totally left Bella
Alone after the trial. want to know it all!
5/4/2022 c25 LRK860
*Sigh* Bella let everything go...But I didn't! lol Why oh Why did Charlie turn on Bella, stop hugging and loving her after he remarried and had other children? Or, for that matter, not believing her claims of abuse? The Chief of Forks must have told him about her claims against her brother. I think, for my closure, I need to know his story. Renee is very obvious, she didn't and doesn't love Bella. She only loves herself and her image (Tyler too ).
5/3/2022 c1 shamito
I've just recently read some of your fanfics and I'd like to thank you because you make a very good story. You capture the ingenuity of the emotions of each character and very captivating . Especially now with the johnny depp and heards trial I for one is questioning all the tabloids stories about artist in general. You're an awesome writer!
4/29/2022 c25 pipelynn
This was so perfect! I truly love them!
4/26/2022 c25 lmb1
What a wonderful and creative chapter!
4/25/2022 c25 Zveka
Love it :)
4/25/2022 c25 BridieM
Excellent closure. Thank you for writing
4/25/2022 c25 cahtx
Those last 3 paragraphs were everything. I felt every word of it. It’s been very interesting to see how emotionally invested I’ve been in your Bella. I truly wanted her to realize her worth and I’m so glad that she did. I will miss your story and these two characters. Thanks for sharing this with us.
4/25/2022 c25 Jillgrab
I want more of this chapter! This was so cute!
4/24/2022 c25 MsLiss