FanFiction.Net
for Closure

5/15/2022 c26 Paolina Beke H
Thank you so much for sharing this story, I love it. Can't wait for part four
5/15/2022 c26 ReadLikeHermione
this was amazing to read! <3
5/15/2022 c26 TrulyOutrageous
I LOVED reading this story. Looking forward to part 4.
5/15/2022 c26 Flippysten
Oh my gosh I'm so excited your doing a fourth part, I love these two and want to see them with a baby or two ; )
5/15/2022 c26 3Evelyne-raconte
Oh how I enjoy following those two !
This is another excellent story of yours.
A part four is very welcome.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
5/15/2022 c26 fuz
Wonderful.
Thank you!
5/15/2022 c26 cahtx
You made my day with that last statement. I'm so happy that there will be more of this wonderful Edward and Bella. I can't wait to see what happens next!
5/15/2022 c26 MsLiss
Fantastic story
Enjoyed it very much
5/15/2022 c26 7Lizzie Paige
This story has been an absolute joy to read and I’m so excited to see there will be another part. Can’t wait! :)
5/15/2022 c26 Myra030
I'm so glad we are not saying goodbye.
5/15/2022 c26 cullengirlx02
I'm not crying. You're crying. I'm so sad this story is over. They're my favourite ExB. I love them.
Loved the little monthly anniversary giftssuch an Edward thing to celebrate each month he's been married to Bella so far.
I think I've said it before but Bella has all the qualities of an amazing Mother, and she excels when she sets her mind on something. With a bit of practice and time spent with Junebug I think the idea of having a baby won't be *quite* so daunting.
Loved that Bella encouraged Edward to get a deal he deserved. So like these two to have each other's backs and to want the best for each other.
Charlie who? Too little too late.
Can I just read about them forever please? Just loving each other and not keeping their hands off each other and kicking ass in their careers and having babies and just all the good stuff.
Thank you for writing one of my favourite stories.
5/14/2022 c26 1Ballerina91
Eek! Yay! Part 4! I'm so excited!
5/14/2022 c26 ksan20022
loved this ending. loved this story.
5/14/2022 c26 majose