for Gone!

11/18/2016 c1 7Brainless Genius
I love this, too! Marlin's thoughts are so in-character, it's wonderful. Also, I loved how his brain was just about broken through most of this, like "Shark said hello". Love it, keep it up!
3/12/2012 c1 A
Nice story, i can`t wait till the next vigniette! butkeep in mind that im also a fan of dory and marlin.
3/8/2012 c1 RAW
this is goood! please continue!
7/20/2011 c1 10Silkmouse
"Marlin fought off the urge to smack her silly – how could anyone forget they could read?" XD Dory sure can. This was good, I think you really got Marlin's character.
1/5/2008 c1 LittleBlue33
nice one^^
11/16/2003 c1 75morph
This was cute! keep going! :)
11/9/2003 c1 Lain
Hey, there seem to be quite a few of these bits of the movie made into fics from different character's eyes. Not that its a bad thing, its a good creative process, once u master it, u can write up whole new plots. Yup, finding nemo has taken everyone between 14 and 25 by storm(well everyone who's seen it i mean). Funny how the younger onse that it was meant for didnt love it as much as we all did. Anyway, this was fun to read. And according to ur profile u have a crush on Marlin^^. Dont worry, ur not alone i'm sure, i personnaly have a crush on Gill, so we're in the "same boat". Keep writing!

~Lain

PS: we need a finding nemo section for ff.net, there are already plenty of fics, and its a very rescent movie.
8/2/2003 c1 16Majorkami
Excellent work! (by the way, you're not Marlin's only fan.)
7/1/2003 c1 36FlikFreak
Well, I'll remember not to meet any fosh with short term memory loss. This is funny!
6/16/2003 c1 46Alexandra Spar
Absolutely love it. Please continue-you keep the characters very much in character while still showing us the events through a new and interesting point of view. I'd love to see what you do with Gill, although I doubt he'll feature in this.

Please keep going!
6/15/2003 c1 senshisun2001
That was hilarious! That was almost exactly as I would have pictured Marlin's thoughts when he met Dory. You made Marlin very in character; his thoughts went right along with his personality at the beginning of the movie. And the lines were almost exact with the movie! Okay, sure, a couple were off (it should have been "a little chum for Chum" not "friend for friend" but I doubt anybody else caught that) but for the most part it was pretty on target. One small tip though, try and use less complicated words. I may be a teenager, but I'm willing to guess the majority of the people reading Finding Nemo fics won't be. Anywho, your fanfic was so funny and I loved reading it! Please write some more!
6/15/2003 c1 1Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil
Great story! I like it a lot! Actually, the whole similar ideas thing with Finding Nemo fiction is pretty cool... I love to read every one's different interpertations!

Speaking of which... I have a fic now called "I Don't Wanna Forget" if ya wanna read it. *shamless plug* ^^;
6/14/2003 c1 1Wal-Mart
WHOO! I love this. No flaws. YEE!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service