FanFiction.Net
for Tensura Generations

7/22/2022 c4 ButiTuti
Well, it's been a year today since the last update, I guess there won't be anything anymore
9/26/2021 c2 riduan 3347
well, it's just that his connection is everyone in the nation
7/27/2021 c4 General Mort
This is definitely a 5/5
plot: perfect
everything: perfect
7/25/2021 c4 Anikong
Great chapter. I look forward to where you'll take this story now that Rimuru's identity has been revealed.
7/25/2021 c4 2SwhoPG
Damn, He fucked up
7/23/2021 c4 Pew
I've been checking once every day, and I've gotta say, my heart skipped a beat when the "last updated" label said 13 hours. Amazing, this is a great day, looking forward to more.
7/22/2021 c4 2Eduard970
Thanks for the cap
7/22/2021 c4 Omnipotente Vargas
Yes Rimuru. You fuck*d up. How are you going to explain having the same name as the Demon Lord she's trying to kill.
6/13/2021 c3 Anikong
Interesting story and quite funny too. But I thought in the previous chapter you said Benimaru and Souei hid Rimuru's disappearance from the other countries, so how does the princess know about it?
5/27/2021 c3 pew
Remarkably well written, with few flaws. Looking forward to the next chapter, and very excited after that long break.
5/27/2021 c3 4Violetviolet247
EHE TE NANDAYO!
5/27/2021 c3 ohana32
i am SO glad this story was updated! i love your concept and mim's povs, she has me dying WJBDJSND

by the way, i totally get it how it is to be lazy :v but your story is really good, so even if it takes time, please dont drop it
4/22/2021 c2 6TekoloKuautli
I really love this concept and was reading every bit of their interactions with a smile, it's rare to find a story with such good chemistry between characters. Not romantic or anything like that, but just an easy exchange where you feel it's real.

This Mim princess has an intriguing personality and I love how she's trying to keep the act together when in reality she's rather insecure, but at the same time she's brave and genuine because otherwise she wouldn't venture to the dangerous world outside on something of a suicide mission. She's also dumb but that's a given what with her objectives and not making preparations or gathering information beforehand.

Rimuru managing to seal himself? That's new and hilarious, but I can believe it a little, he's silly sometimes and I like how his lifespan alongside those he has close doesn't worry him much.

The funniest thing will be that if Rimuru shows up at Tempest with the girl who freed him from his seal she'd be treated like a hero. And likely have anything she asks for.
4/7/2021 c2 Tenseislime14
It’s really good. I hope it’s not been dropped.
4/1/2021 c2 4Spaceengeneer
it's interesting so far. i really like your idea.I wonder what's going to happen next and how this will all end
25 Page 1 2 Next »