for Enemy

6/15 c1 1Xenia Renee
Damn I was really hoping that their joint names would be Potter-Snape rather than Snape-Potter... it just flows better to me but eh it's whatever lol
4/28 c1 Fallow57
X KUDOS X : )
4/11 c1 7MollyMuffinHead
Thanks for the story
2/16 c1 8gabzep
It’s funny how you can go from one extreme to the next. Snape s good here but terrible in some of ur other stories.
2/10 c1 vampire moonlight
great job really liked this story
2/6 c1 2shadewatcher
Sqweeee! Love love love it!
2/3 c1 Marchann
Thank you, I enjoyed reading this story. Love to see Hermione and Ron bashed.
2/5 c1 retired10
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for sharing!
2/1 c1 Guest
Love it as always
2/2 c1 Millie072
Considering Snape hated teaching, it's a surprise he stayed. Enjoyed seeing Ron/Ginny get their just due. Thanks
2/1 c1 felawred
I love reading your stories and going back and rereading my favorites. I'd love to see another Harry/Kingsley bonded for protection and they fall in love (feel free to bash Weasleys or even Sirius ;) there is just not enough of them

Don't listen to the one's moaning about Weasley
and Hermione bashing you made it clear that it is and it's their problem if they read on despite that
2/1 c1 685Radiant Arabian Nights
Love it:)
You did a Great Job:)
2/1 c1 waya715
Awesome story! I've always felt the meeting the Weasleys to get on the platform was no coincidence. Thank you for putting the time and effort into this tale and making it enjoyable for everyone. Kudos!
2/1 c1 julesa66
This was a great story. I just love all of your Harry/Severus stories. I look forward to reading more of them. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.
2/1 c1 1Oogies4u