for Northern Wind

1h c21 Blaze1992
Some things seem to be calming down while others seem to be heating up.
12h c21 fresh prince1
hope the next one comes out soon
16h c21 Town crier
at this point of time you could literally take any character from any other property Scentsy sci-fi or otherwise and the way the story is written they would barely be any change whatsoever to the main character except maybe something a little different but usually when you isekai what makes the story unique is how they change the world around them by keeping their original selves someone at this point in the story is becoming literally other dime-a-dozen fantasy and any dime-store novel or any Penny Dreadful from the 1800s Greyjoy alla Breve is a perfect example of how the story could have been done way better
16h c21 8Jebest4781
Looks great here man.
18h c21 BioHazard82
Another good chapter.
18h c21 Sweets 33
Another great chapter. I can see that some have complained that their isn’t enough of the Harry Potter universe and while I understand what they mean I like that it’s very AU. Harry shouldn’t be the same given he is now a woman and also has very little magic except what gungnir gives her. It’s ok for the Harry Potter aspects of this story to be very lite and in the background. Meera is who she is because of her previous experiences as Harry, as a man. Her character wouldn’t be her if she wasn’t reborn a woman who was previously a man in a modern magical world. I also love that you have incorporated Norse mythology as much as you have. Idk if we are meant to view Sif and Loki as their MCU versions but I absolutely do. Can’t wait to see what comes next.
19h c21 6Muminpappan
okay, this is a well-written story this that not Harry I don't even know why you made this a crossover in the first place. If you're just going to strip the personality of the character you're Crossing it over withBecause this has nothing to do with Harry Potter. Anymore and it's just it's it's crazy at this point it honestly would have been better if you would literally just created your own self insert character own original character. And it would have made a lot more sense than using Harry Potter for the story. Okay I'm not trying to ,bash this story but it would have made a lot more sense as it stands this is far from The Source material it doesn't even make sense it's a crossover at this point.
19h c21 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
fun seeing jon getting a new sword and using the hot springs as a base
nice meeting again with robb and his mother and half sister
19h c21 KEZZ 1
Wonderful chapter Thankyou
20h c21 Ep
Excellent
Merci pour la lecture
20h c21 angela340278
ooh cliffhanger
I like the contrast of the two twins
8/13 c9 Guest
Fuckkkkkk ahhhhhhh you add lokiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
8/13 c3 Please read me
Wait Brian the builder have Thor's hammer?
8/13 c1 Please read me

It's an end to the evil
Of all Skyrim's foes
Beware, beware
The Dragonborn comes

For the darkness has passed
And the legend yet grows
You'll know, you'll know
The Dragonborn's come
8/13 c1 Guest
Poor Hermione please tell me she pass
1,941 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »