for Northern Wind

2/7/2021 c1 12ol-11jrw
I don’t get why some people are apparently disappointed about this being FemHarry, looks good to me and I hope you continue.

However regarding Catelyn could you please make her character a bit more realistic. Bashing her is fine but please keep her character believable, she loves all her children and she would never allow someone to strike her daughter.
2/7/2021 c1 0sef
I have waited so long to read something from you about the Stark and when you do it its to do a girl... xD. In a world where they have no powers... :D

I have nothing against woman, its just not what i want to read. Well to bad i guess, good luck with it.
2/7/2021 c1 GhostWarrior1289
we need more. I look forward to further chapters. I'm curious on how this will play out.
2/7/2021 c1 EP
excellent
merci pour la lecture
2/7/2021 c1 anarion87
nice story so far
2/7/2021 c1 dmorrighan
Great start, please continue.
2/7/2021 c1 Shadow Wolf 15846
nice! cant wait for the next chapter.
2/7/2021 c1 Serina the Reader
Thank you for writing this it's amazing even with only one chapter
2/6/2021 c1 3grovepjp
Tx
2/6/2021 c1 53kira444
I want more of this!
2/6/2021 c1 7raw666
I can't wait to see what you do with this.
Also, could someone explain how such a terrible religion that is the Seven that is One became the main religion of the lands. I swear, outside the religions in Warhammer 40K and the Drown Gods, I can't think of the worst religion in fiction.
2/6/2021 c1 1malinkody
This is an intriguing start. I have read some of your other stories and if this is going to be at least partly as good as swords and roses, then I can't wait for more. Thank you for writing a new story.
2/6/2021 c1 holdingoff
I'm sure this will end up a well written story like all of your works, but I just can't continue with a gender-swap story. I've never understood the reason behind them, other than as a way for teenage girls writing so they can insert themselves into an established story.

You could easily have made this Hermione Granger centered, she'd actually be an excellent character to insert into the male-dominated middle age vibe of Game of Thrones. But to some extent you, probably subconsciously, wanted to make sure the name Harry Potter appeared as a character for the sorting algorithm.
2/6/2021 c1 2imgonnadie
Excellent start
2/6/2021 c1 Yu
Why are people so entiled and telling you to change a story they're reading for free. Pls don't change it, it's good the way it is and introduces new dynamics as a fem harry will go through diff challenges than male harry. These are the same people that lose their mind when a female version of character get introduced in movies or comics or anything.
2,010 « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 .. Last Next »